Wonderslim 2014

• Hey there everyone! I am starting wonderslim on tomorrow and I wanted to see if anyone else is on it. I will be on everyday to check in so if anyone wants to follow with me that would be so cool. I am also gonna start a challenge for the summer. Anyone else want to join up?
  • Hi! I'm also starting WonderSlim. I ordered it yesterday so hopefully it gets here soon! I'm making modifications to my meal plan though, and I want some opinions/advice.

This is the meal plan I want to do:
    Shake one at 2:30
    Shake two at 5:00
    400 calorie dinner at 8:00
    (2 liters of water daily)

I know that it's really restrictive but I would only be doing it for about two months. What is the meal plan you will be following?
  • hey there!

I am on the core meal plan. I have a shake for breakfast with a fruit, a meal replacement with a fruit for an am snack, lunch is a entrée with 2 veggies and a starch, then a bar for a pm snack and veggies and protein for dinner. I pretty much stick to the plan that they gave me because I have a lot of pounds to lose. I just got mine today so I am really excited to start!
  • Well, goodluck!! How do the shakes taste?
  • The shakes are pretty good. They way I make them is I add fruit into them and they are better that way. I have been on for a day and lost a pound . How are you doing so far?
  • I am going to be placing my order tonight. Any Suggestions?
  • I am going to post in both forums, see what the activity level is. Anyhow, Starting today! I just had the Mocha Cream shake and couldn't believe how good it is.