AdvoCare

• I began taking AdvoCare about 15 months ago. I was on the MNS gold package. I really liked the effects of increased energy and decreased apppetite and lost about 20 pounds on it in the first months. But overtime the effects decreased. Now I take it sporatically, and really am not sure. I did have my Doctor look it over and she said nothing could hurt me and it is ephedra free. Has anyone else taken AdvoCare products and what have their effects been. I really don't trust the sales people, they are just trying to sell it!

Lisa
  • Personally I stay away from products sold by MLMs (multi-level marketers) because for the most part (and I'm being generous when I use that term) the stuff they sell you can get cheaper elsewhere, for one thing, for another thing...MLMs are the main bastion of the 'snake oil salesmen' of the 19th century (if you've seen the film "The Outlaw Josie Wales" you'll likely remember the traveling salesman who was hawking his 'miracle potion'...to me MLMs are the same thing).

Just my two cents...