Lose 5 lbs Challenge # 35 (Tyla won last)

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • CONGRATS to Tyla who dropped 5 lbs in just a few days!!

This is a challenge for anyone! Anyone and everyone is welcome! You do not need to follow this plan. You can start anytime and weigh in as often as you want.

The challenge is to see who can lose 5 lbs the fastest! If you do...then YOU WIN! (in more ways than one!)

Good luck everyone!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

SW: 226.4
    GW: 221.4
  • Bravo, Tyla!

SW : 191.4
    CW : 191.4
    GW : 186.4

191.4 Mar 26
  • WOOHOO TYLA... doesn't matter what the weight was.. you LOST IT! Good going!

I am up (boo) this morning... 2 lbs overnight for no reason.. but I am not posting that strange weight... so using yesterdays...

SW 230.6

GW 225.6 THIS TIME I am going to get there or so close to it when someone wins!
  • Congrats Tyla!!!

I am still at 244. Trying to keep on plan.

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

Sw: 244.0
    Gw: 239.0
  • Yea Tyla!!! What a week for you

Wednesday is closer to Friday!!!

Sue I'd leave that weird weight alone too....I would have re-weighed myself half dozen times though LOL

sarah can you feel the 180s???

SW 177

GW 172

Yea, my goal weight is just a pound above my first goal then it's yarn shopping I go!!!
  • Thank you so much, Newme, Sarah, Wannaskip, Mara and Smith! You guys are awesome!! Plus you made my day.

Yes, Smith, I'm looking forward to Friday, too!

Good luck, everyone!
  • Hi guys. Joining this challenge. I think focusing on the mini goals will keep me on track for this WOE.

SW 180.0
    CW 180.2
    GW 175.0

180.2 March 26
  • I would love to join the challenge. I weighed in for the first time at 200 lbs on Monday. I have chosen the Atkin's approach to lose the weight along with pool aerobics exercise three times per week and drinking 1/2 my body weight in water.
  • okay not a good day today and didn't even think about it unit the last bite of a second homemade brownie.... (picking self up and brushing self off)

welcome fire girl and mschris!!!
  • Welcome MsChris and Firegirl!!

SW: 226.4
    CW: 226.8
    GW: 221.4

3/25. 226.4
    3/26. 226.8
  • Oh, this is looking fun, to see so many new names! Welcome, all!

SW : 191.4
    CW : 193.8 (+2.4)
    GW : 186.4

191.4 Mar 26
    193.8 Mar 27 (I'm not freaking out because I've been moving my scale around every day this week - we started sleep training my daughter so my son is sleeping temporarily where the scale usually rests. The good news - the sleep training seems to be working and hopefully by next week they will be able to share a room and my husband and I will get our room back to ourselves! Its been almost a year...)
  • Welcome Firegirl and MsChris!

Firegirl.. I remember you from last summer! It is so good to see you here again! (You had had an operation if I remember.. I hope all is well!)

Sarah... okay.. is my 2+ lb gain infection going around the world now. GEEZZZ Lets blast it to MARS! and I hope the sleeping arraingements (and training do work out!)

Smith.. I guess I am gonna have to take that crappy weight from yesterday as it showed up again today! sigh.. Shoot.. I liked hanging out in the 220's... it was on the highest edge.. but I liked it! gonna find it again!

SW 230.6
    CW 232.8 (+2.2) Cr*P!

GW 225.6 THIS TIME I am going to get there or so close to it when someone wins!
  • March 26: 150
    GW: 145
  • Welcome mcchris and firegirl!

Sarah hope the sleep trainging continues to go well.

Smith I hate sneaky brownies. Well I love them, but I hate them too. lol At least you caught yourself at two.

Sue I lost two of my sudden gain. I bet yours will be gone tomorrow as well as a little more.

Sw: 244.0
    Cw: 242.0
    Gw: 239.0
  • Thanks everyone who welcomed me - )

Well, ERRRRGGGGHHH! I am up again. I haven't even cheated. What the heckfire! This is the first week I have weighed daily. I'm starting to think it isn't such a good idea. SO frustrating!!! At least my ketostix are still deep purple.

SW 180.0
    GW 175.0

180.2 March 26
    181.2 March 27 (+1 pound)

Goodness, I hope I drop tomorrow.