Goodbye to the 140's

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • 144.4 today. I'm still logging my food and am increasing my movement. The fitbit seems to be working for me. It reminds me to move more. I am cutting back on refined carbs I don't process those well anyway.
  • Quote: Thank you, and good luck to you, as well!! Good to hear that you've been seeing a steady decline lately. My attitude is as long as you feel good in your body and you know you're active and eating right, then that's what matters... but there is something oddly rewarding about seeing those numbers drop, y'know?

139. I barely made it, but I made it nonetheless! Crossing my fingers and hoping I keep it off. TO THE 130S THREAD!
    Congrats!

I'm down another 1.0! 147.2! 625 cals yesterday. 160 so far today.
  • Quote: 144.4 today. I'm still logging my food and am increasing my movement. The fitbit seems to be working for me. It reminds me to move more. I am cutting back on refined carbs I don't process those well anyway.
    That's great about the fitbit. I hope reducing the carbs works we'll.I have cut out bread and pasta and I think it's helped.
  • Hi guys!

Sorry I'm a bit new to this community, and was just wondering where to start really. This post is the most relevant one I found (I've just hit 149lbs, down from a max of 162lbs)....

Any feedback/ guidance would be really appreciated, feeling a little bit lost and would really love to get as involved as possible!
  • Welcome manicminer!

Check out the January Accountability thread. It's a community within a community.
  • Welcome Maniciminer!! Your stats look great. You are 10 pounds from goal.

Well - I'm up a bit from 142 but I'm not going to change my stats just yet since I tend to bounce around. I'm think of adding green smoothies and maybe sub out a dinner or two for them. I need to eat breakfast and lunch but find I can cut back pretty well at dinner.
  • Quote: Welcome Maniciminer!! Your stats look great. You are 10 pounds from goal.

Well - I'm up a bit from 142 but I'm not going to change my stats just yet since I tend to bounce around. I'm think of adding green smoothies and maybe sub out a dinner or two for them. I need to eat breakfast and lunch but find I can cut back pretty well at dinner.
    Is that working Lizzie?

I bounce around a lot too. Was 147.0 this morning. BUt expecting to be up tomorrow. 1190 cals today. I'm the opposite. I can skip breakfast and have a tiny lunch but I need dinner!
  • Since we are over 500 posts, the admins will shut this one down soon, I will go ahead and start a new thread.

See you all there!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/feat...ml#post5123557