Daily Check In: How many calories today?

You're on Page 26 of 35
Go to
  • Today's calories: 1447
    I went straight to the gym after work and did 5.32 miles on the treadmill. My stomach hurt a little all day and I hope that it will be gone in the morning.
  • 1340 today. I'm hoping to see the scale go down soon. I've been a little disappointed because I gained after working out yesterday... We shall see!
  • Yesterday's calories: 1456
    Went straight to the gym after work again and did 35 min of strength training. It really sucks that they close so early.

Claygirl1518 - The weight will come off, your muscles are most likely retaining a lot of water. You're doing great, keep it up!
  • Sorry to have been away! I caught a nasty cold over the weekend and while its almost gone, some of the effects are still lingering Yesterday my appetite was gone again so only ended at 801 calories. Today I'm aiming for 1600 plus am doing strength training. Exercise was on hold from being sick the past several days and I'm anxious to get back into it!
    Weight is holding steady around 138-139.
  • Dottington - Feel better soon! It's so frustrating when you can't work out even though you want to

Today's calories: ~1650
    I did 5.44 km on the treadmill and 35 min of weight lifting. The bloat from the weekend is almost gone, phew!
  • BLew my calories today by +500 but most days this last week I have been under by 500 or more. I am running/walking each morning for an hour...Slowly but surely it is coming off...

Good luck everyone!!
  • Today I had 1,293 but I might have 50 calories more of soy milk before the day is done.
  • My calories were 1789 out of 1780, I went 9 over but I felt as guilty as going 900 over wth lol. I really need to get my head together, I believe calorie counting is my best shot for hitting my goals but I don't like being obsessive about it. On the very positive side for me, I finally hit 281 (or 280 without my clothes ) and I am hoping to be in the late 270's by Friday, that would make my weekend!
  • Hoopty-Thanks, still not 100% back but much more alive now! Yeah it was so annoying with the exercise bc it meant I failed my exercise phase 6 goal for the pyramid challenge! Glad the weekend bloat is almost gone. Have the weekends been getting any easier for you? I feel like they are for me, but I can't really count this weekend since I was in bed all day haha

k15g15-As long as over all you're under your calorie goal, then one day off here and there isn't going to make any major dents

Horo-mmm I love soy milk. What's your favorite brand?

CandidCamster-You're so close to a new decade! Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get there by the end of the week

Ended yesterday at 1487 and did 90min of strength training. I have a friend who's really into heavy lifting, she's like solid muscle! Well she wants to get more into cardio and hiking so I've been helping her with that and she's agreed to help train me on doing weights I'm so sore today though! I was going to go on a hike but now am not sure since tomorrow I'm taking her to do the peak up the mountain....will probably decide at the last minute since I haven't gone hiking in a week from being sick! I'm just itching to get out there Maybe my appetite will be back today, I managed to get my calories higher yesterday through the help of high calorie dressing
  • Dottington - I remember your new gym buddy It's so cool that you can help each other out! My weekend was pretty bad calorie-wise. I didn't buy any junk food but ended up having too many jelly sandwiches late at night. I was so close to staying within my calories! Then on Sunday I got into an argument with DH so we ended up not going to the gym since we wouldn't have made it to my sister's for a family BBQ in time. We were fine, it was a small argument, but I got all emotional and binged. Have you lost any weight from being sick? I could imagine you dropped a few pounds.

--

Today's calories: 1498
    Work was SO stressful today. I wasn't hungry at all when I came home but ate a little bit anyways. Couldn't make it to the gym since I got out late. I need to do some meditation soon, I get headaches when I'm stressed. Might just dedicate 30 min to zen videos on Youtube
  • Hi, everybody! I'm new. It's nice to meet others who are being calorie conscious. My doctor has put me on a VERY low calorie diet so don't be surprised by my low numbers. I'm supposed to be eating 800 calories per day, but I hover somewhere between 800 and 900. Today, I was at 765. Good luck to you all, and I can't wait to get to know you!
  • Took in 1,365 cal today. =3 Probably the lowest I've had in a long time.
  • Hoopty-I'm sorry the weekend was rough again for you What's your plan for this weekend? I think I've lost weight but I've been doing an intense amount of exercise the past few days and my scale is showing me as retaining a lot of water(it has bf% and water%). Even with water retention I've been hanging around 138 all week though so that's good I'm really hoping for a whoosh soon!

HeeHawHoney- Good luck!

LilDazed-Great job!

So. Freaking. Sore. Ugh. Ended up doing a 7 mile hike yesterday and broke my personal record for the hike. Think I could get it down to 2 hours if I really pushed myself. Then of course the day before had the 90min heavy strength session. Now today I'm doing a 12 mile hike up to the peak with my exercise buddy I'm sooo resting this weekend! lol
    Calories yesterday were 1965 and burned around 800 calories in my 2 hours and 20min of exercise. Today since I'll probably end up hiking for 5-6 hours, I'm aiming for 2500.
  • Today's calories: ~1953
    I had a 250g (8.8 oz) goodie bag of assorted chocolates after work today and I have no idea how many calories they had. Also, I did 5.67 km on the treadmill.

Dottington - Just wait until you get your whoosh and then you'll be firmly in the 130s!! I'm excited for you! Jeez, 5-6 hour hike, that's intense! How much water do you carry with you? Are there a lot of hikers? And has your appetite regulated itself? Tomorrow, DH and I will be going to a USA-festival. There's gonna be US-cars, a baseball field, our local football team, Rock'n'Roll music and - most importantly - American food DH is super excited, so am I, but I'm scared it's only gonna be wannabe American food and nothing authentic. That would suck. My goal for this weekend is to stay under maintenance (2200) both Saturday and Sunday. I hope I can stay focused What about you guys? Do you have any specific plans?
  • Hoopty-I just carry my camel back with me whenever I hike. I don't end up drinking much and I also don't really eat snacks either. I've gotten really good at rationing from long hiking trips and backpacking The girl I took though ran out of water at the peak and had to refill when we were down again. On this trail they're usually a good amount of hikers, its pretty popular. My appetite is back to normal I think US festival? That sounds really interesting! Do you miss the US a lot? Where are you from originally? Is there a certain food you really miss? No major plans for us, just relaxing.

My hike was fine yesterday. I was too tired though and over-exercised this week. We did it in 5 hours and my exercise buddy did amazing, I was really impressed. I was feeling pretty bad after 10000' since it was my first time up that high this season. It always take a few times up to get used to new elevations for me. Calories were around 2300. Right on target. Burned about 1600.
    Today I'm going to a friend's birthday celebration. She's rented a cabin in the mountains and wants to go hiking and chill in the hot tub. So I fear I may be doing a little hike today even though I really would rather not