My uncle has stage 4 cancer :(

• Hi ladies.. It's been awhile since I posted here. My uncle is battling stage 4 cancer and he is more like a father to me than my uncle.. of course causing me to eat and lose track of my weight loss goals.. one of the main reasons I haven't been posting here in awhile. This post however is not for me or for people to feel sorry for me but rather because I am desperately trying to raise funds for my uncle and aunt. once weather gets nicer I'm planning a garage sale/bake sale and a car wash. But I also have a go fund me website up that I'd love if you could all share on what ever social media you use and even if you could make a small donation it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO appreciated. This is not a scam I can assure you that, I'm just trying to post this one every avenue I can possibly think of! Thank you all for taking the time to read this and share or donate!

Maria

www.gofundme.com/7ctong
  • I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. You need to take care of yourself too. I know it's hard. *hugs*
  • thank you so much canadian cutie! I'm trying!! I just want to help them as much as I can!
  • Just wanted to say thank you so much if anyone from here donated! we had a few anonymous ones given and not sure where they have come from... We are up to $1,205 earned.. a long way from where we need to get but It's a great start.. thank you to anyone from here who has donated the family appreciates its so much!