Two-teens Into One-derland, a Land of Wonder!

You're on Page 4 of 31
Go to
  • Hi Ladies!

Over here holding my breath for my woosh, I just know it is on its way, but I am impatient as always. It is like waiting for Christmas morning when you know you have been good all year . I know that it will only make me happy for one day--because I am ungrateful --but I still want it . Let's ditch Twoderville permanently !!

nonameslob Like we are going to say no! Of course! The more the merrier .

Olivia7906 I have experienced the water retention issues regularly with my program as well. I try to do lemon water every once in a while to help out. Muscle building is such a mask on weight, you have to measure yourself in order to see progress...but, don't you wish muscles didn't have to so much--nothing wrong with desert climates .

jodoto We can race!
  • I will be here in just a few days ! See you cats soon !!!
  • Hurry Dumplin...Welcome Noname! Olivia, keep lifting - you are strong inside and out! Marli Thanks for the love, I am going after Olivia...join me!
  • Quote: I have them organized now, into sizes....and as I grow back into and out of them, I am giving them to charity! I am absolutely determined that once I get to wherever my goal takes me, I am NEVER allowing the scale to creep up again....or else I will be naked!!!
    LOL! I should do that!
  • Almost a half pound gone this week, even without going to the gym at all. I guess being sick and not feeling like eating helps lol. Plus an inch gone off my waist and a half inch off my chest since I last measured two weeks ago! (nothing off my hips? Okay...)

If I keep going at this rate I *should* be out of the 200s in 2 1/2 months...so slow. Sigh. I am so impatient!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!
  • 1/30 = 218.5
    2/19 = 216.9
    2/26 = 216.8
    3/7 = 216.7 Lost 0# this week
    3/14 = 216.6 Lost .1# this week
    3/21 = 216.5 Lost .1# this week
  • How's the whooshing, MarliQQ? Share?

1/2lbs and lots of inches gone?! woo hoo noname! Hey 2.5 months is not bad---the time will pass anyway.

Well, Dumplin (cute screen name), it looks like you will have lots of fun company here. Hopefully, I won't be among them! sniff sniff

Back to my ticker weight, once again....still packing my bags.....
  • Hey ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

So the scale has been quite funky the past few days!! Hmm, I think I left off a few days ago weighing 215.00, then the next day it was 216.25!! Then it started to go back down yesterday...216.00, then 215.50 this morning! I've only been heavy lifting this week (did it three times) and I can already see a difference in my body!! I am LOOOVING weights! So, I'm at 215.50 this morning, and it's encouraging to actually see a loss after a heavy lifting session the evening before lol. 3.25 lbs more to get back to my low and keep it moving out of this thread!
  • Hiya Ladies!

I saw a new recent low on the scale today, but it is not by any means my woosh . I am withholding my comments and general annoyance--or maybe I shouldn't, because usually right after I get good and frustrated the scale moves . It's toying with me...but on the plus side, I have a NSV! Yesterday, I tried on that pair of jeans that used to be , and now they are a . I am glad that I discovered this before they became too big, because during the life of a pair of jeans, I like to wear them at that optimal stage. You know--waaay before the "worn" stage, quite a bit after the "your too fat to be wearing these" stage--more like the "damn my booty looks good in these" stage--you know...fitted .

nonameslob I need to measure myself, but I am too scared. Mostly because I don't want to be disappointed by the numbers. I would love to see a full inch off everywhere!
    Congrats on your inches off though !! Do you feel Skinny??

SeeMyFeet Still looking for my woosh! You will probably be gone by the time I get it.

Olivia7906 I just keep reminding myself, that building muscle now, will help with the settling skin---which first off, is very very unwelcome on ANY part of my body--and that muscles burn even at rest, which is a plus because I will need that additional help the closer I get to goal, when weight loss slows down. Waiting until I get to goal, and then lifting would just be too prolonged. Keep it up hun , you got this !
  • Hey...how much do you guys usually lose in a week? I'm a slow loser--about 1.5lb per week. I'm hoping the rate picks up more when I start my full-throttle exercise plan at 195lb. (I'm on a "save the knees" mission.)

Anyway, I think our scales are in cahoots...practicing their April Fool's day jokes. But today, I bounced down to my siggy weight AGAIN (it's different from the ticker because the ticker doesn't round down!)....Crossing over into OnderLand is taking soooo long...I am getting more and more excited about it...something to look forward to...that, PLUS the decades threads are only 10lb! Actually, I'm getting both excited and depressed about it...it seems like I'll never get there...so close, yet so far...
  • Hello quiet ladies! You must be having a rip-snortin' weekend!

Just popped in to say I GET TO MOVE MY TICK-ER! I GET TO MOVE MY TICK-ER!
  • WAHOO!!!! I MADE IT!!! THE LAND OF ONEDER!!!

My goodness....how long I have been waiting for this day!...It just doesn't seem real. I've been "sticking with it" and waiting and waiting...like they say...time passes anyway...and here the day has come!

No looking back, ladees!

Well, I'm off to check out my new room, change my ticker, and grab some safety pins on the way to work!

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!!! STICK WITH IT!!!
  • ^^^ CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ahh, I am going to make it my goal to catch up with you! No turning back for you!

Things have been moving quicker lately. I'm feeling positive. One foot out the door...
  • Hey Ladies!

Soooo I had my woosh!!---And I took the "day off" yesterday . I am still hopeful I have a bit more to lose, just based on my previous patterns. I am also giving myself a week of just cardio, so I should be flushing some of that water weight that comes with strength training. I now am back to believing that two naughts is a def possible in the next two weeks. Thank You God!!!

SeeMyFeet That was FAST!! Congratulations!! Stay out of Twoderville!
  • Well done SeeMyFeet!!

Welcome noname and see you soon Dumplin!! Great to hear you had your whoosh Marli!!

I'm definitely a slow loser I think, the most I've lost in a week is 3 pounds but lately I'm lucky if it's 1 pound. I feel like I'm doing everything right but maybe it's things like with Olivia, I have been upping my weights lately and doing less cardio because I enjoy it more, so maybe I should wait and see a loss in a few weeks...urgh! Lifting them weight does feel great though doesn't it Olivia!!??