Two-teens Into One-derland, a Land of Wonder!

You're on Page 24 of 31
Go to
  • Hey all, I am STILL 210 but it's TOM now I'm just gonna relax until it goes away.

But I did lose another pant size! I'm now a 14 pant. I started at size 20!
  • [B]Easily Amused[B], I had to chuckle when you said about losing weight while we sleep. I remember about 15 yrs. ago or more that a company was marketing a product to work while you sleep. Just drink it and in the morning, you lost weight. It's hard to believe all the gimmicks out there for weight loss. It is such a profitable market!!! Congrats on the loss! Every lb adds up
  • Hey all, does anyone else feel like it's taking a million billion years to see that 199?!

Oh well, today I was 210 again, but it's still TOM and I had a cheat day two days ago so I'm really actually happy to be 210.

Today I'm going to get out my hula hoop and do some dancing and I think I am going to go swimming, so it will be pretty active.

Anyways, I hope you're all doing well!
  • Oh it sure does feel like forever to see 199 Walrus! I am going backwards (tho I know why) Back up to 219 sigh... I touched 215 and then bam! I will be back when I start losing again and/or feel alittle more positive! Hopefully that will be SOON!

Have a nice day everyone!
  • Good Monday morning ladies. I had quite the successful eating weekend and thus and down a couple pounds to 213.4. I was quite excited to see that number Sunday and again today to see it stuck!

Just stick to your plans and we'll get to Onederland soon!!!

Have a great Monday all!
  • Weighed in at 214 today looking forward to a new low weight of 213...212...211 here I come lol
  • 6/14 = 212.5 (Lost .5 this week)
    6/22 = 211.9
    6/28 = 211.5 (Lost .5 this week) Progress, not perfection!
    7/1 = 211.3 It's work, but it works!
    7/9 = 210.8 Practice makes improvement!
    7/15 = 210.5
  • ACK ACK ACK.. you all are running way ahead of me! ACK ACK ACK! I gotta do . Just GOTTA DO IT! I know I can... I KNOW I CAN.. Shoot.. I have lost over 100 lbs.. just another 19 is Nothing! Just a skip (LOL) down the road. I am declaring NO MORE BACKTRACKING at all! Unless it is out of my control. No More SUGAR, FLOUR etc nope NONE, NADDA! I can't stand to see you all get to the 190's and be left behind! My Behind is gonna get sore being kicked!

EASILY - 210's! and SHAZAM! Oh I am so happy for you! ONDERLAND is so darn close...

AAD, you too 210's! Walrus YOU TOO! WVUCHICK.. you will be there this weekend! and another WOOT to you all! Matilda.. you are in the groove and YOU are racing to Onderland WOW!
  • Hi all!

I lost the TOM weight and am at 207lbs today!

I am really hoping for Onederland before starting school again in August. And then I just want to get away from 200lbs as fast as I can!!! But for now seeing 199lbs is gonna be a huge win for me. <3

Hope you're all doing fantastic! Looks like we've got a lot of ladies headed for Onederland. Bring your swimsuits!
  • Good for you Walrus! Congrats.. single digits!

ME... ACK ACK ACK here (Mars Attacks! lol) I told my body and it responded.. Back down to 217.6 so even tho I am still in all of your "rear" windows.. I am back here and running!

Happy Hump Day all!
  • It is a gorgeous day here in PA! Looking to get some much needed weeding workout accomplished this afternoon. Business has been busy (which is good) but less time online.

Congrats TheWalrus on you getting closer to 200. Keep it up!!

Just try keep focused EasilyAmused with all the changes that are going to be happening. I am sure you will be fine!

Other than eating 4 large Pepperidge Farms Tahoe cookies at 2:00am on Monday, I am watching my eating very carefully. My knee is better and back to the gym with my personal trainer on Monday. He is my main motivation. I weigh in on Friday and hoping for good numbers. Started getting more veggies in my diet smoothie wise. Easier to drink a half bag of spinach than eat it!
  • Easily.. Where are you going on your vacation or trip? I hope its somewhere fun and where you have access to good food! Can I join?! I am smaller now and could fit into a suitcase (maybe the 26 incher ! LOL)

Doris.. I hope that your weigh in tomorrow gives you a good number. I am sorry about your knee and hope that it does not hurt you when you start again with your trainer on Monday....

Walrus.. GOOD for you! WOW just 7 lbs away from ONDERLAND.. Oh there are so many of you soooooo close to that magic milestone. I am getting excited about Congratulating you all SOON! WOOHOO!

Me.. Getting closer to my low weight.. I am back to 216.8 and am determined.. YES COMMITED to getting down lower.. Tho I know you all (Yes you TOO Easily) will be running ahead of me.. But you all are like in front of me.. making me chase and maybe that is just what I need! GO GO GO you all! I am coming too!
  • Easily... I am packed and I am even smaller today! 215.2!! so I can squeeze even smaller LOL Oh a long trip across the WHOLE Country!.. but what sights and sites you will see! Any big stopovers? (Jealous here!)
    and
    LOOK AT YOU IN THE SINGLE DIGITS! and FANTABULOUS! and I am trying my darndest to at least keep up the same losses so I am not too far behind!

How is everyone else doing? Are you all getting close to single digits too? AHHHHHHh ONDERLAND is getting so close for you all!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!
  • Happy Happy Friday to ALL!

Easily - Congrats on the single digit countdown! Way to go!

Sue - Keep it going down! You will be in the singles very soon!!

Walrus - In the single digit countdown too!!

As for me, weigh-in today at 201!! So close but no cigar, yet.... Everyone in here is doing great and what motivation! Went to Old Navy shopping with my daughter and got a size 12 shorts. They fit! Feeling is better than a ice cream sundae My daughter is also down 2 sizes in pants. Great for her self-esteem.
  • Hi everyone. I'm back. Been crazy busy at work this week. I've been sticking to the plan though. Only down 0.4 lbs this week, but after losing so much yesterday I'm good with it. I'm hoping tomorrow I get my usual Saturday morning whoosh.

Great job to everyone on their losses. Hope you all have a great Friday. I for one am very glad the work week is about over.