What's the one embarassing thing you do for fun?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Study! Even out of school I still browse the peer reviewed, double blind studies on topics I'm interested in (Biology, medicine, ect). But whenever anyone asks what I did over the weekend I say netflix because they get that. X-D
  • Netflix because they like it- haha I love it!
  • Yeah, I did the same! )) nowadays I read BuzzFeed and I think it's embarrassing to follow these chip news about celebrities!
  • Reading
    Fanfiction. I read more fanfiction than published fiction at this point, and while my husband is aware, he helps me keep that particular secret from the rest of the people I know in meatspace.
  • I like to do some crafts, make origami or quilling.
    Found good advices here - https://oneperfectdayblog.net/
    Really fascinating!)
  • I really liked making origami shark with my kids!!)
    Try)
  • I do to
    :d
    Quote: me? I read the naughty personals on craigslist! Oh dear, some of them are just priceless :d
  • fun with the dogs
    i sometimes throw a blanket over myself and make weird noises to mess with my dogs they growl and bark they dont know what to do lol
  • I don't have time for it much--- but I do like playing video games. It brings me back to the nostalgic days of my childhood not having to worry about adult-ing. I just beat a really hard game last month and got so excited I was worried my neighbors might have heard me yelling. It felt like a huge accomplishment.

I also like to go to parks- nature is my jam. I love it so much. There's a park with big creeks about 20 minutes from us, and I can walk along the bank taking it all in.
  • I binge watch YouTube videos, like all day binge!