Would be nice to be able PM sooner.

• I'm trying to PM catlady1981 to follow up on the weekend chat. But being new I can PM her. I want to help her but don't know how...

Any suggestions?
  • Quote: I'm trying to PM catlady1981 to follow up on the weekend chat. But being new I can PM her. I want to help her but don't know how...

Any suggestions?
    We have no control over the website.
    Ask her to call the clinic and leave all of her contact info. Phone, email.
  • Quote: I'm trying to PM catlady1981 to follow up on the weekend chat. But being new I can PM her. I want to help her but don't know how...

Any suggestions?
    TXWeightLoser: I did call Dr. Baxter's office and left my contact info on the nurse message line. Should I call there and leave it again? Could you give me your first name so they know it is a legitimate message?
  • Quote: TXWeightLoser: I did call Dr. Baxter's office and left my contact info on the nurse message line. Should I call there and leave it again? Could you give me your first name so they know it is a legitimate message?
    Yes, call again ask for Becky. my name is Paul, I coach fri & Sat,
  • Quote: Yes, call again ask for Becky. my name is Paul, I coach fri & Sat,
    Success!! I just talked to Becky and she will email you my contact info. I have terrible cell phone reception at work, so it's better to call after 5pm or email me. Thanks so much!