My First Week IP Weigh In Results!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am excited that I made it through my first week of IP. I know it is probably the toughest!

I had my official weigh in this morning and I am down 7.5 pounds and 10.5 inches this week!

My doctor literally gave me a hug! I am excited - even though I do know this weight loss rate won't continue - but it was nice to see results based on my ability to stick with it this week!

Feeling more and more like I really CAN do this!
  • Isn't it a great feeling! Congrats! Keep it up, it adds up quickly!
  • Fearless: Congrats.

I go for my first WI tomorrow. I have lost 6lbs so far on my home scale. Hoping for the same at the clinic.
  • Congrats to you, Fearless. You must feel DYNAMITE!! Let IP work its magic on you and you will see that it's all going to be alright.
  • Thank you!
    I love the support here!!! Good luck to the rest of you!!!
  • Congratulations! That's a great first week! You CAN do this!
  • Awesome results! Great job!
  • Great results!!! I have my first weigh in on Tuesday! I'm nervous...excited... I have my husband hide the scale so I wouldn't hover around it all week! So I am soooo curious!
  • That's terrific - congratulations!!
  • That's awesome! Very inspiring.
  • Congrats!!

Today was the end of my first week, and I lost 6.5 lbs! I think I finally found a diet I can stick with that actually WORKS!!

This forum is a great support system, and it's nice to find recipes that make this diet a little more fun

Good luck to everyone!
  • Quote: Congrats!!

Today was the end of my first week, and I lost 6.5 lbs! I think I finally found a diet I can stick with that actually WORKS!!

This forum is a great support system, and it's nice to find recipes that make this diet a little more fun

Good luck to everyone!
    Good job karkrazy that is outstanding!

IP does work if you stick to it! And once you get the hang of it, sticking to it is easy.

Looking forward to watching you go down (ok, that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean!). This is a great place to share your journey and get support.
  • Congrats on the awesome losses!!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Quote: Good job karkrazy that is outstanding!

IP does work if you stick to it! And once you get the hang of it, sticking to it is easy.

Looking forward to watching you go down (ok, that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean!). This is a great place to share your journey and get support.
    Thank you so much Ruth Ann! And yes, I know what you mean It's only been a week, but I am getting the hang of it pretty quickly thanks to this site!

Also, seeing how much weight you've lost is very motivating!