March WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 4 of 12
Go to
  • Day off.
  • 3 miles from ultimate five day. Tried my new 8 lb weights with the arm toning. They are heavy but it was fine! 1:30 plank. Haven't moved from that in a while but I'm fine with that.
  • Do you use the weight while walking?
  • No, but I do have one and two pound weights that I will wear on wrists on the days I'm not doing the arm workout.

Just realized when I get up tomorrow for my 4:30 exercise it will be like 3:30. Oh well, I can do it!
  • Three mile party. Didn't feel early today even with the one hour earlier.
  • Quote:
    Didn't feel early today even with the one hour earlier.
    Great!
  • hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk it Off in 30 Days 2 mile dvd. and then I did my core exercises.

My mom ran into the arms of Jesus last Monday morning and the funeral was on Friday so I am back at work today and back to trying to get back on track with taking care of myself. Honestly I am just putting one foot in front of the other one for now and going thru the motions of life, I know with time it will get easier.

hope to see y'all again tomorrow!
    later gaters
    cathy
  • Quote:
    Honestly I am just putting one foot in front of the other one for now and going threw the motions of life, I know with time it will get easier.
    Sometimes I feel like that, too. Been really depressed this winter.
  • 3mi. party songs.
  • Quote: hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk it Off in 30 Days 2 mile dvd. and then I did my core exercises.

My mom ran into the arms of Jesus last Monday morning and the funeral was on Friday so I am back at work today and back to trying to get back on track with taking care of myself. Honestly I am just putting one foot in front of the other one for now and going threw the motions of life, I know with time it will get easier.

hope to see y'all again tomorrow!
    later gaters
    cathy
    Wow, good for you for walking already. That's pretty amazing. I know when my dad died I was in a blur for weeks. Not sure that I accomplished anything. I know I didn't exercise and the fact that you already are will help you heal. In the arms of Jesus is the best place she could be given her disease. Bless you!
  • Three miles from ultimate five day DVD.
    Going to a funeral today for a 94 year old lady who sits two rows in front of me in church, had no idea she was 94! She drove herself each week to church and was a Eucharistic minister up to about a year ago when she was nervous about going down the steps holding the Cup or Host. Amazing.
  • thanks so much Carol & CalCounter. thank you so very much for the support! hugs, cathy

I did 3 miles this morning! I used the Walk to the HITS Party Songs dvd. also did core exercise and handweights. I had extra time bec I didn't sleep much last night. I'm sure I'll crash tonight.

hope everybody has a great day!
    hugs,
    cathy
  • 3 mi party songs.......that's a good one eh Cathy.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • First three miles of the Four Mile Power walk. Have a great day!