You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • Everybody needs a day off.
  • 3mi remix.
  • Quote:
    Classic Two Mile Walk
    Not sure I know that one.
  • Rest day.

Carol, the Classic Two Mile Walk is one of the options on the 4 Mile Power Walk DVD.

http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone.../dp/B0085Z3BWQ
  • Yes, I have heard of that one.
  • Three miles from the ultimate five day. I'm mixing up the ones I do, today green, purple and blue. They are all similar but I love blue because of the music.
  • Calcounter, do you go to bed early?
  • 3mi remix.
  • Quote: Calcounter, do you go to bed early?
    Not as early as I should! During the school year I need to leave the house by 6:30 so I do the exercise 4:30-5:30. I try to get to bed before 10 but it doesn't always happen. On the nights I teach at the college I don't get home until 10:30 and I am so hyper that I can't go to bed until at least 12. So that's why I always take Thursday off.

There is a spring break for two weeks at the college and then I start teaching on Thursday nights so Friday will be my new day off for 8 weeks. My spring break at the high school is not until the week of Easter. I always catch up on sleep Friday nights and Saturday nights.
  • Classic two mile walk.....I didn't know it was part if the 4 mile power walk.
  • Calcounter, I don't know how you do it.
  • It's house work day..........wash the kitchen and dining room floor and vacuum, Leslie later I hope.
  • 3 mi party songs. I got to 50 on the plank today.
  • Awesome on plank!!
    Three miles of the Five Mega Mile DVD. Power went off during mile 2 for just a minute so had to start that one over but that was fine. Bought 8 lb weights today so when I do the arms in the 5 Ultimate Miles I am going to increase.

Did you see that Leslie is looking for people who lost wh her DVDs for an infomercial? I've lost but no interest in doing something like that.
  • Quote:
    I've lost but no interest in doing something like that.
    I know what you mean.