Marching into Spring - March 2014 Daily Check-In & Accountability Thread

You're on Page 10 of 11
Go to
  • Angie good to see you I wish I could afford to do a structured diet, like IP or Medifast or Nutrisystem. I believe that even a month would help me to refocus and get POP. I'm doing ok right now and it is because I am so determined to see 160 by my birthday. I am hoping that I don't do like I did in 2010 and get excited about seeing the number and get stupid again ... I am also not happy with the way I look this go around. I found a picture that I took in July 2010 (we were going to dinner for our anniversary). I can't believe I thought that I looked good. You can see bulges all through the shirt, :yuk: I remember someone saying they could now see collar bones back then. I am looking for those. If you have a goal for April that you are wanting to adhere to you know I am all for it. I'll do it with you. Thanks Angie for listening to me just run on. And I know you'll do great. How's the puppy training coming along?

I got to go the gym to burn off the chicken that I ate this morning. Had a gathering at church and for breakfast was chicken biscuits from Chik-Fil-A (I brought the biscuit home) I ate the chicken (pretty salty) so I've got to get my water in for sure and I had a bowl of fruit. I had a low carb chocolate protein shake at the gym for lunch and I am feeling good. Got on the elliptical for 20 minutes not long but enough for me and I did a two mile uphill walk. Gotta stay focused the rest of the day so I don't blow it I really want to see 162-161-160

I'll also set up our April thread ... I like our small thread
  • April Thread is UP ...
    Hope to see you ALL over there ....

WE CAN do this and WE WILL ... TOGETHER

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post4973165
  • Moving with a 14 month old is incredibly hard. Especially when he's teething molars and no longer sleeps through the night or on his own for that matter. I'm freaking exhausted all the time.

I decided to give myself another two days to get settled and have a fresh start in April. But I have tried desperately to get all my water in today. Doing alright so far, but still working on it.
  • Kukkie I totally understand Definitely wait until April new month, new house, new start

--------
  • Rennie -- I really can't afford it either, I've put it on credit, which is really unlike me, but I just can't go on like this...I need to get things moving. I'm hoping the money that I now have to pay back will be extra motivation. I know that there are some substitutes you can buy in place of the actual packets, and you can get some on ebay too. If you buy them on your own I'm happy to share the coaching I get with you.
    I'm supposed to lose 3lbs a week on this, if I follow it closely, so my goal for April is 12lbs...although I'm optimistic that it could be even more since the beginning of a new plan is typically faster.

Puppy training is hard! lol, it's just like having a crazy ego-centric little toddler running around again...and to my horror, he's dropped a nap!

Down 1lb today, which puts me 1 above where I started in March...SMH.
  • Happy Last Sunday Morning of March ,

Thanks Angie , I'll have to look up IP and see what I can find. I would love to drop three pounds in a week. I'd be dancing like that carrot for sure, LOL. Puppies are interesting for sure. I hope it gets better soon.

... (big sigh) ... I decided I wanted something spicy while watching a movie with my two oldest and SIL and ate some of my youngest sons Takis, smh. The sad thing is they aren't spicy to me taste wise, they just taste good. But they set my body into sweat mode, LOL, every time I've eaten them So I am up .2 to 163.4. I will have a great weigh in tomorrow though

ok be back later

------------

• I did horribly today ... I came home from church and got into those Takis, and then ate cake with icing. I also ate some things that weren't bad but when you add up the bad things it's like wow, WHY DID I DO THAT? My sons had been saying since this morning they wanted to go to the gym so we went at the last minute. I got in a 41 minute power walk, 2.44 miles calorie burn was 325 so that helped with the cake at least.

I have to get it right or I will blow my end of the month. It's bad enough that I typically weigh less the last day of a month and then the first day of the new month I am up, WHY IS THAT???

--------------

• Rennie -- I've been having those 'why did i do that!?' moments for the last week or two...it makes me crazy. I think I'm going to try going to bed earlier -- sleep is good for us, and if I'm in bed I won't be snacking. It's a 9:00 bedtime for me tonight!
  • Angie I was going to bed at 9:30 but the night isn't typically the issue (I need the Takis gone) I don't know why I want spicy My son made some hot sauce for his chicken two nights ago and I tried it, boy was it good. He told me after I ate it he put sugar in it which he knows is a for me (I guess he was thinking it's my Mom she can eat my stuff if she wants ). But it seems like the early afternoon is my issue. I don't know what to do. Oh I looked on eBay at the IP packages ... for a good one it's $629. I think I just need to know what to eat for a week and see if I can some how come up with it on my own. I need someone to do a full blown menu for me if that makes sense. I wish I could afford to see a registered dietitian for help.
  • just noticed ...

akelly, jodoto and WahineByTheSea haven't joined us on the April thread ... I hope to see you over there

jodoto, on 40LBS GONE

---------
  • New Low today 162.6 ... 3LB Loss for the month of March ... it took me until the end of March to get into the game but I did it

I want to bring April in with a BANG

-------------

• Weighed in today at 226.2 meaning a loss of 15.2lb loss during March
  • ushotmedown, Way to Go You had a great month

April here we come
  • My little one told me this morning while waiting for her bus that she thinks I am losing weight too fast (she's 10). She said, "because if you keep losing weight you're gonna have to buy all new clothes!) her bus came so I'll have to ask her to finish what she was saying this evening. Kids are funny

Went to the gym did 2.62 miles burn 325 calories, feeling good

------

• Hiya! Happy end of the month. I'm so over this month, seriously. Way too much crap happening. I just want to get settled in my new place, wish the lawyers would speed things up with the closet issue. At this point, we're just tripping over stuff and we're both getting aggravated over it, even though we know it's not our fault. Just wearing thin on patience.