Patting myself of the back!

• Tonight I wanted crap carbs so bad. Not a craving, but a long stressful day at work, and studying for an exam. Overall, I'm just kind of burnt out. I really want a vacation, but there's no money for that, and my husband's job doesn't currently give him vacation days. I just wanted pizza or cake or something.

I am proud of myself. I just set my mind to my healthy dinner, and then got to work on my studying for the evening. I focused on tomorrow being 1 month since I started SB and that I wouldn't want to see a gain because I ate crappy choices tonight.

It might seem like a little thing, but to me its huge. I struggle with food choices when I'm tired or stressed. It was a big thing to have chicken and broccoli and not a pizza. (note, I said A pizza, not just pizza).
  • Good job, chubbybunny!
  • Ooooohhh, Awesome!!!
  • And my reward came this morning! A loss, not a huge one, but a loss nevertheless!

9.5lbs in 30 days Not bad.

Now to do it another 10 times
  • You are doing fantastic!!! Many of us can relate to what you went through. Every little milestone is huge in my book. Congratulations!!!!
  • fantastic job!!!!