Can sunflower seeds stall you?

• So my go-to snack food for Atkins has always been sunflower seeds. Back when I did Atkins the first time, I never had a problem with eating them/losing weight. But this time I'm sort of stalled now after the first few weeks, and I wonder if it has to do with the seeds? I usually eat them so I don't go eating OTHER things... but maybe I eat too many and this is counterproductive. Thoughts?
  • Yes they can stall you. I limit my consumption to no more than 1 ounce a day and if I have seeds I don't have nuts or there is no WL that week. That's why we have the carb ladder and add things back slowly - to see how our body is going to react.
  • I like sunflower seeds too - and I do indulge sometimes, but I try to limit quantities (measure out before I eat them) and I should do better about having them less often. They are not an everyday thing for me, but I go in spurts of having them daily for several days.

I don't think I've seen a stall that I can directly correlate, but I think Susan is probably right to suggest slowly and cautiously....