What about a ROLL CALL....

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • That's right, Gayle. The weight was just one part of the check-up we got in order to complete our application. We also had to be healthy in about 100 other ways. Weight was the only part of the test my husband and I "failed" and instead of rejecting us, the agency gave us the chance to change that.

Gayle, did you adopt your angels from Eastern?
  • Hello from Arizona
    Hi
    My name is Joanne, I am 38 years old. I have been married to the love of my life Cameron for 20 years, we have three children, Santeo 19, Camie Jo 15 and Riley 8.
    My current weight is 286?, or was two weeks ago, as I have not been to my group weigh in. I am a member of TOPS, but follow a low carb way of eating which so far does not seem successful. I've been doing this for two weeks now but my home scale does not seem to move.
    My main reason for this WOE is because of my diabetes, which I have to say has improved because of it. I do walk daily for at least 2 miles, and am drinking my 64 oz's of water, more also on the extremely hot days.
    I just graduate this past spring from the local community college with an AA degree in Early Childhood Education. It is my goal to continue on to obtain a Bachelors and then a Master degree in Elementary Ed.
    As you can tell, I want to lose at least 130 pounds. I know I can do this because I am determined this time and I have nothing to lose but pounds.
    I thank you for letting me be a part of this thread and I look forward to chatting with you all more. See you lighter friends