Weigh-In Starting july 13

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Down another pound!! Now starts the slow steady grind.....
  • We're weighing today? Oh what the heck... I weigh everyday ANYHOW!

Den, congratulations!!!
    You can do it this week! I predict cool weather (it'd better be, damnit!), more energy, and possibly even an occasional 5 minute walk. But then what do I know?

This morning I was at 179 1/2. I've lost 2 of the 3 1/2 pounds that I packed on last week.
    This week is going to be better! No more Rolo ice cream or lamb sausages!!
  • I'm on the cusp - 200 again this morning. However, my foot is firmly in the door back to ONEderland and I'll be there tomorrow, I hope.
    (I thought we weighed on Mondays. Dentrassi is such a rebel!)
  • It looks like I have lost the 4lbs that I had gained the previous week so I am back down to 164.5 lbs but I will know if I have lost anything more than that when I go to WW tonight
  • Ruth, this is your week to stay below the 2's!! You can do it, hon!!

Mauvais, congratulations!! This week let's not gain, huh? Me too... I've lost the 3 1/2 pounds I gained last week! Back to 178.
    A new start. We can do it, girls!!
  • Back to 199 this morning. Thanks for the encouragement. I think I'll nail the door shut from this side of 200!
  • You can do it Ruth!
  • YAY RUTH, ELLIS AND MAUVAIS!!!!!!!!!!!

YUP! I started SBD on Sunday, so that's when i have been weighing. I guess that now I'm in phase 2 i could switch to Monday, but that would be TOO EASY!!!!
  • Highest weight 336
    June 2003 305
    July 14th 290

YAY
  • Wow Alice! That's 46lbs lost already! Yay!
  • HI ALICE!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Good going on the weight loss!!!
  • hum.
    Same. Same. Same. I should be happy because at least I am maintaining, right?
  • Minus 0.6 lbs for a total of 14.4.
  • Karen... 0.6! Good for you, sweetie.

I've lost another pound. Possibly 1.1 pounds. heh heh. Grand total of 15.
  • YAY Ellis and Karen!!!!!