TV development company looking for overweight women losing weight together

• Hi, there!

I work at a TV development company in NYC. We're always looking for interesting people in unique worlds.

Currently, we're trying to find obese women who are trying to lose weight together. We're looking for ladies with big, fun personalities who are really supportive of each other on their weight loss journey and are having fun getting healthy together.

If this sounds like you or someone you know, I'd love to talk to you! Feel free to respond to this thread.

Thanks so much!
    Brittany
  • That sounds interesting! We would prefer it if you give us more information about your company before any of our members contact you with personal details Thanks!!!
  • Hi, Suzanne!

Thanks so much for your response.

I work for a TV development company called Crybaby Media and we're always coming up with ideas for new TV shows. We're hoping to find women who are having fun trying to lose weight together and support each other along the way. I would love to chat with anyone and everyone who's interested and give more info!

Let me know if you'd like to chat!

Thanks so much,
    Brittany
  • Hi, Suzanee!

I'd still love to chat. Let me know a time that could work to talk.

Thanks so much!
    Brittany
  • I at times work out with others, but find that working out is my "me" time so I tend to go alone. Guess I wouldn't be the best candidate. It would be nice to see some gals taking a health realistic approach to losing weight. Good luck!