Need advice- family vacation

• Good morning,
    I was hoping for some advice....I'm still in phase 1, I've been on IP since the end of August. I have about 6-8 pounds until I hit my goal. We are off this weekend for a family vacation for 12 days and I am considering going to phase 2, but I don't want to jeopardize the success I've had so far. Not sure what to do, any insight would be so appreciated Also any ready to go meals/snacks suggestions would be great. I like the IP products but they are already so expensive, I'm too cheap to pay more for the RTD. Thanks for reading and happy Monday!
    Corey
  • Several folks lose in Phase 2 and 3. You may kick that last few lbs.
  • Quote: Good morning,
    I was hoping for some advice....I'm still in phase 1, I've been on IP since the end of August. I have about 6-8 pounds until I hit my goal. We are off this weekend for a family vacation for 12 days and I am considering going to phase 2, but I don't want to jeopardize the success I've had so far. Not sure what to do, any insight would be so appreciated Also any ready to go meals/snacks suggestions would be great. I like the IP products but they are already so expensive, I'm too cheap to pay more for the RTD. Thanks for reading and happy Monday!
    Corey
    I would concentrate on phase one breakfasts and snacks, and for lunch and dinner, stick with lean proteins and plain veggies. Perhaps try some alternates? The EASAdavantEdge shakes might help, or some other brands that people use. That way, you could save money.

~Renee
  • Quote: I would concentrate on phase one breakfasts and snacks, and for lunch and dinner, stick with lean proteins and plain veggies. Perhaps try some alternates? The EASAdavantEdge shakes might help, or some other brands that people use. That way, you could save money.

~Renee
    Thanks for the feedback! Look at you girl...so close to the 30s! That's awesome! !
  • Quote: Several folks lose in Phase 2 and 3. You may kick that last few lbs.
    Thanks for the feedback
  • I phased off for my holiday and lost through all phases. I maintained my weight for the week I was away but enjoyed myself at the same time. But, lots of water and walking helped I'm sure and I didn't go crazy! I came back, went back on phase 1 and started losing again. I had 10lbs to lose before we left. I hope this helps you out!
  • Quote: I phased off for my holiday and lost through all phases. I maintained my weight for the week I was away but enjoyed myself at the same time. But, lots of water and walking helped I'm sure and I didn't go crazy! I came back, went back on phase 1 and started losing again. I had 10lbs to lose before we left. I hope this helps you out!
    Thanks for the insight! Keep up the great work!