Beating myself up

• So tomorrow was my first day on phase 2. I say "was" because I had like 3 different cheats today. It was like I was closing in on some success so I had to muff it up.

I wish I knew why I sabotage myself.

I think the fact its 'that time of the month' for me, and I've been out of Zoloft for 2 days, and my inner monologue has been a total shrew for the past few days. Or at least that's been a factor.

All I can do now is to get back at it, and not slash the other 3 tires just because I had a flat today.

• None of us are perfect.

Keep calm and carry on!
  • I become a ravenous monster when TOM hits, I try my best to keep to my plan, but 9 times out of 10 I succome to some kind of cheat.

The important thing is to not start binging because of your mistake, just get right back to healthy eating. We all mess up from time to time, we are only human after all
  • Been there, done that, wrote the book .

I think the biggest thing in your new lifestyle (vs. diet) is to not let a slip like this derail you. We all do it, and it's part of the modern life with all of it's celebrations.

Just think of how fabulous you felt about yourself, and how much better you felt eating well, as you climb back on the wagon today...
  • Thanks Everyone! It makes such a difference to have people understand. My husband is wonderfully supportive but he doesn't get it the same as someone going through the same struggle.

I found that the best way to get through this was listening to y'all, and I just went to pinterest and typed in "weight loss inspiration" and read some neat sayings and saw some 'before and afters' and just put the good stuff in front of my eyes instead of the crap that can go through my brain where I blame/shame myself.

On to a good day that started with an egg white and asparagus omelet!