Restart, Reboot January 1, 2014

You're on Page 22 of 26
Go to
  • Quote: awesome kcdoe - I'm anxious to get below 130 myself. I have never seen anything below 140. I haven't weighed for a few days, but hoping to be back down to 136 again this week. I'm having a good week. It sure pays to stay OP. Here is to a successful weekend!!
    Thank you Sunflower. I've made a decision to phase off at 189 to maintenance and take a break. I'm going to go into a heavy exercise routine and tighten up for the summer so I can wear sleeveless and restore my hair which I'm very worried about. It has thinned to much. at 189 I will have lost 62 lbs. I'm starting to cheat to much which I think is my body and mind needing a break. I'm excited to see how this looks tightened up a bit. It's all so flabby now.
  • I'm still here! Started p3 last Tuesday so only a few days left till my two weeks are over. I haven't dropped anymore weight and seem to bounce anywhere between 127 and 129. I still want to eventually get to 120 but with so many events coming up I am trying to maintain rather than be on p1 with a cheat every other weekend.
    Sounds like everyone else is doing well! Such great news! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Quote: Thank you Sunflower. I've made a decision to phase off at 189 to maintenance and take a break. I'm going to go into a heavy exercise routine and tighten up for the summer so I can wear sleeveless and restore my hair which I'm very worried about. It has thinned to much. at 189 I will have lost 62 lbs. I'm starting to cheat to much which I think is my body and mind needing a break. I'm excited to see how this looks tightened up a bit. It's all so flabby now.
    Hi Kc - I support you 100% on phasing off. IP isn't the only diet out there for you to lose those extra lbs. I'll give you an example. My fiance did Atkins and lost over 50 lbs, he was 250 when he started and got down to 195. He stalled badly and couldn't lose more, so he just worked out and toned up. He met me 4 years ago and I taught him how to count WW points. He lost 20lbs on his own, doing WW and has been at 175 since. Sometimes the body needs a change. I'm the opposite. I did WW for yearsssssss and never got to goal, this is the lowest weight I've been as an adult. So the change of IP has helped shakes things up for me.

Good luck and keep us updated on how you're doing.
  • Hi knm - glad to see you're still around. I finally had a good WI this week, lost 2 whole lbs. Scale at home puts me at almost 135. Who would of thought! I have lost in total 28 inches and just over 20 lbs. I just have to keep this momentum going.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm doing renos this weekend - sucks to be me
  • Quote: Hi knm - glad to see you're still around. I finally had a good WI this week, lost 2 whole lbs. Scale at home puts me at almost 135. Who would of thought! I have lost in total 28 inches and just over 20 lbs. I just have to keep this momentum going.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm doing renos this weekend - sucks to be me
    Congrats sunflower! You're doing awesome! So happy for you! Almost at your goal! Have you done anything in particular to change it up? I know you were kinda stuck around 140 for a bit there, but now you're just flying!
  • Hi everyone. So far the reboot is going okay. I use to have the occasional diet pop but have kicked that habit. If my cravings are at a high I will occasionally have an extra packet...which I have to work on. I find it sooo much harder this time around.

I get my packets off ebay because it is significantly cheaper so, this time around, I do not have a coach; therefore, the accountability isn't as high.

I'm trying though.

How is everyone else?
  • Quote: Congrats sunflower! You're doing awesome! So happy for you! Almost at your goal! Have you done anything in particular to change it up? I know you were kinda stuck around 140 for a bit there, but now you're just flying!
    I haven't cheated in about 2 weeks, well not HUGE cheats but last week I made pizza with tortillas, had two small tortillas which equals 26 grams of carbs, I also had half an apple twice this week and a few strawberries. My cheats haven't been huge but I'm allowing myself some extras. Not sure if that's good or not but I lost this week.

When you're craving low carb pizza instead of cauliflower, use some tortillas, I put tomato sauce on it, low fat meats, mushrooms, green peppers and some banana peppers. I had a bit of cheese on mine as well. It was absolutely wonderful! I so don't miss pizza when I eat those. I baked at 450 for 10 mins max, the crust actually got crunchy and stayed that way while I ate it. Two little tortillas were more than enough to fill me up and I did not get the carb overload I experience when I eat real pizza.
  • Quote: Hi everyone. So far the reboot is going okay. I use to have the occasional diet pop but have kicked that habit. If my cravings are at a high I will occasionally have an extra packet...which I have to work on. I find it sooo much harder this time around.

I get my packets off ebay because it is significantly cheaper so, this time around, I do not have a coach; therefore, the accountability isn't as high.

I'm trying though.

How is everyone else?
    Hi Suzanne, glad to hear your reboot is going well. Once in a while I have a can of coke zero and it hasn't affected my losses. I think it's hard no matter when you do the diet, whether it's the first or second or third time. It takes a lot of commitment. Don't give up on yourself. In the end you only feel worse if you do.
  • Hi SusanneX
    Tons of support for sticking to plan in the 100% thread. As good as a coach!
  • [QUOTE=lisa32989;4968895]Hi SusanneX
    Tons of support for sticking to plan in the 100% thread. As good as a coach![/QUOTE

awesome advice - go over to the 100% thread as it seems as though you're not getting any support here
  • Quote: Hi Kc - I support you 100% on phasing off. IP isn't the only diet out there for you to lose those extra lbs. I'll give you an example. My fiance did Atkins and lost over 50 lbs, he was 250 when he started and got down to 195. He stalled badly and couldn't lose more, so he just worked out and toned up. He met me 4 years ago and I taught him how to count WW points. He lost 20lbs on his own, doing WW and has been at 175 since. Sometimes the body needs a change. I'm the opposite. I did WW for yearsssssss and never got to goal, this is the lowest weight I've been as an adult. So the change of IP has helped shakes things up for me.

Good luck and keep us updated on how you're doing.
    Thank you Sunflower, but this is my diet for life. I love it. I'm not leaving the diet just going to maintenance for a while. but will still follow the IP maintenance plan. I'll still be around reading the maintenance threads for recipe and plan ideas. I want to see if I am able to keep the weight I have lost off. thanks
  • good luck to you in whatever you do, keep us posted

I won't be posting here much any longer. Personal reasons....
  • Hey friends. I have been down and out with a horrible head/chest cold. Talk about no fun! Anyways, have not been on the scale. Don't wanna piss myself off. But I have been doing a pretty good job so I am really not too worried. No worries.

Suflower...you are getting soooooooooo close! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Keep it movin'! I know you will get there. Why are you going to stop posting? Are you OK? I will miss you! We have been chatting on here for months now!

kcdoe...good call on phasing off. I know that to IP long term is so hard and you have been at it for awhile. Taking a break and maintaining is a great idea and I support you 100%. You will do awesome in maintenance. So close you are!

knm are you enjoying your bfasts?

Thinking of you all today!
  • Quote: good luck to you in whatever you do, keep us posted

I won't be posting here much any longer. Personal reasons....
    Thank you Sunflower for all your encouragement. You have helped so many. You will be sadly missed!!! I hope all is ok with you
  • Quote: Hey friends. I have been down and out with a horrible head/chest cold. Talk about no fun! Anyways, have not been on the scale. Don't wanna piss myself off. But I have been doing a pretty good job so I am really not too worried. No worries.

Suflower...you are getting soooooooooo close! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Keep it movin'! I know you will get there. Why are you going to stop posting? Are you OK? I will miss you! We have been chatting on here for months now!

kcdoe...good call on phasing off. I know that to IP long term is so hard and you have been at it for awhile. Taking a break and maintaining is a great idea and I support you 100%. You will do awesome in maintenance. So close you are!

knm are you enjoying your bfasts?

Thinking of you all today!
    Thank you Eandc, I need to do maintenance to prove to myself this is real. I want to exercise and get active for the summer. I'll still be posting and checking in with everyone. So sorry you are sick. My sister has a bad one also and texted me to ask if she was to starve a cold or feed it. She's on a diet plan also and found she was starving all day with this cold. She will get back on track in a day or two. Hard when you feel crappy not to comfort yourself with food. After all that's what puts us all here . Hope you are back on a healthy track quickly!!!!