Restart, Reboot January 1, 2014

You're on Page 12 of 26
Go to
  • Sunflower...what is Guys BBQ? Anything other than WF sounds good to me. I am not that big of a fan.
  • guysbbq.com

it taste like real bbq sauce and the count is very very low
    my coach sells it for 5.99 a bottle, I bought them online for 3.49, even with shipping it's a huge savings, but I bought it from lowcarbcanada.ca
  • I wonder if they ship to US. I will have to check in and see.
  • I'm sure there are US websites that sell the sauce. Just google it
  • eandc: Netrition.com sells Guy's and has flat rate $4.95 shipping. I stock up when I order because some things are sold in glass bottles so it saves lots of money on shipping!
  • The scale hasn't moved much since Monday. Hoping I get a big flush overnight for my weigh in tomorrow! I've had red meat two days in a row now and I'm wondering if that's why. Fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow!

I'm having company over tomorrow night and there will be lots of temptations around me. Hoping to have a big healthy dinner beforehand so my stomach doesn't play games with my head!
  • my scale went up .5 today, not sure why, this was my menu yesterday:

bfast: chocolate shake
    lunch: zuchini & lemon wafer
    dinner: baked pork chop, stir fry veggies, brussel sprouts and mushrooms in coconut oil
    snack: chocolate shake RTD
    pm snack: egg

today I am feeling not as tired and a little more energetic, my pee stinks again, which tells me I might be in ketosis (a symptom for me)

KNM make sure and eat something or prepare yourself something so you can stay OP. Having company is one of the hardest temptations for me. You're so close to goal though, so don't mess this up....it's just not worth it.
  • my period is 6 days late!! this has never happened to me, in my entire adult life. Insane what this diet does to your body. And no I'm not pregnant lol
  • Sunflower...I bet this explains your .5 gain...being late and all. I am also late and the scale has not moved since Saturday...matter of fact it also went up by a lb. I was so freaked out that I bought a pregnancy test last night. Whew...this diet definitely jacks with your hormones.

KNM...stay focused right now. You are on the home stretch. Try on some old clothes...that is always helpful for me. You got this.
  • Quote: eandc: Netrition.com sells Guy's and has flat rate $4.95 shipping. I stock up when I order because some things are sold in glass bottles so it saves lots of money on shipping!
    Thank you. I am going to have to check it out. I have to admit I am not in love with WF products. Matter of fact I only like the BBQ sauce (I should say tolerate it) and the blue cheese because I mix it with canned chicken and red's buffalo wing sauce and its OK.
  • you will LOVE the guys bbq sauce, sooo good
  • Quote: Sunflower...I bet this explains your .5 gain...being late and all. I am also late and the scale has not moved since Saturday...matter of fact it also went up by a lb. I was so freaked out that I bought a pregnancy test last night. Whew...this diet definitely jacks with your hormones.

KNM...stay focused right now. You are on the home stretch. Try on some old clothes...that is always helpful for me. You got this.
    well that sucks
  • Does guys actually taste like regular bbq sauce? Wf is tolerable but not really good.

Tom sucks bad.
  • and TOM has arrived today...as well as 1.5lbs. Thanks a lot! LOL

anyways, hanging in there guys. Looking at ordering alt products from nashua as I cannot keep buying from my clinic. Just way tooooo expensive especially when I don't weigh, get any coaching, etc. That being said, do you all have any recommendations on products that I can get from nashua that are IP compliant...preferably non-restricteds? I am soo overwhelmed looking the alt thread.
  • eandc - I got overwhelmed by the alternate thread too, and nashua's site is not easy since you have to look at ratings and nutritional info.....ugh!
    I bought over $100 from nashua - mostly Proti-Diet. I have not tried everything, but here are some reviews:
    P-D Cereal Honey Nut Soy - Love this, unrestricted. Does not taste like Cheerio's, but I think it's better. I would continue to eat this off a diet (that is my benchmark for how good a food is)
    P-D Maple brown sugar - A little thinner than IP, taste is similar, acceptable substitute
    Proti-thin vanilla crispy treats - These are TOO good, I usually want more, and they are restricted
    Proti-thin Broc n Cheese soup. This is an acceptable replacement for IP soup. IP is better, but I add veggies anyway and it works.
    Weight loss systems Choc pudding with marshmallows. Unrestricted and got good reviews. IP pudding is MUCH better, I will not be buying this again.
    Healthsmart protein chips (restricted) These are really good, but like any chips, you always want more. I only buy a few and try to have 1 a week.

I bought others, but these are all I tried so far. Before I quit with my coach, I stocked up on Mango and Strawberry drinks, unrestricted crisps, and potato puree since there are no similar products.