Old and busted: the 190s. New hotness: Getting out of the 190s.

You're on Page 17 of 34
Go to
  • I guess my own philosophy is still proving to work for me lol. I took a rest day yesterday and went to bed early last night to get some extra rest. I woke up 0.50 lbs lighter and truly wasn't expecting that with TOM hours away and a heavier eating day with bread/dairy/starch.

192.00 lbs this morning and looking forward to my exercise day!

Happy Thursday everyone!
  • I gained a couple then lost them again, so I'm still here at 194. I'm trying to decide how I will celebrate when I reach 189. I don't want to buy new clothes, as I have tons of them that will fit as the weight goes down. For a while now I have been wanting to get my pierced ear holes repaired, as they are stretched out from heavy earrings. That's really expensive, but I'm worth it!
  • Oh, I see I have some serious competition going on here. Who will get there FIRST!
  • wannabehealthy - I also have too many smaller clothes to get into as I lose the weight so I don't want to buy any more clothes either. I think I'm going for a pedicure as my 180's treat! And yes, the competition is on! LOL! It's a race to the 180's!
  • I'm down another half lbs this morning. Not enough to change my ticker, but a loss just the same!

Since I am retired I don't buy many dress clothes, but I do need to have something to wear if the occasion rises. Yesterday I tried on a summer dress I haven't worn for a few years and I can get it on AND zip it all the way up, but it's a little too snug to be worn in public. The proper under garments would help, but I'm hoping to fit into it soon so I don't have to buy another dress. My pants are another story. I probably won't get into them until I reach the 170s. I'm working on it, and you guys are really challenging me! I'm going to peek into the 180s and see what the competition is there. I know a few people who swept through the decades like it was nothing. It's always a struggle for me.
  • This weekend was birthday weekend for me, so dinners out and Cannoli Cake. Mmmmm. Might just wait until my normal Tuesday to even touch a scale. Wish me luck

And YOU guys flying through up there! So excited for you
  • I took the plunge today and weighed in..haha. The results were positive: 194.8! I'm very surprised that I lost as I haven't worked out in a week, but I have been leaving a bigger deficit in cals to make up for it..so I suppose it makes sense. The exciting news is that my shoulder no longer hurts, all it needed was a little rest. So I can start working out again!
  • I've was on a roller coaster over the weekend. Actually up to 199 at one point, but back to 197 this morning. I get so mad at myself when I'm over the halway line and then go back up. I want 189 so bad!
  • Sorry to hear you're going back and forth..trust me, I know how frustrating that is, I finally just broke through it myself. Just hang in there! Try not to get too down on yourself, that seems to only makes things worse. Hey, at least you're still under 200!

Well, I think I am experiencing that "whoosh" everyone is always talking about...So, I normally only weigh in 2 times a week to keep my sanity. Monday I weighed in because I hadn't touched a scale in about a week; weight went down. Tuesday I weighed in because it was my real weigh in day; weight went down. Today I weighed in because I figured what the ****, let's see what's happened; weight went down, again. I'm now down to 192.4. Can't believe that just like that I'm on my way out of here...3 days ago I was sitting very comfortably in the 197's!!
  • OMG, you guys are going to leave me in the dust! You are all doing so well. I am back down to 195 and am anticipating only a downward trend for the rest of this 190 decade. I'll catch up to you! Yesterday was such a good "on plan" day for me. I'm just going to keep hitting the "repeat" button.
  • Weighed in at 190 this morning! Get me outta here!!!! I think the compliments are getting to my head because I'm eating pizza tonight Oh well back to healthy eating tomorrow! I've lose 2 pounds this past week!
  • ^Congrats!!! Very happy for you 'cause this decade is KILLIN' me! haha
  • I am SO excited to finally be joining this thread! I originally wanted to hit ONEDERLAND by Christmas...then Valentine's Day...well, let's just say it took a little longer than I thought. But here I am in the 190s and ready to bust on through to the 180s! Let's do this!
  • Welcome! We are happy to have you! Late is always better than never.
  • Thanks! I am very happy to be here! I weigh in on Thursdays so I'll post my update then!