Old and busted: the 190s. New hotness: Getting out of the 190s.

You're on Page 13 of 34
Go to
  • Hey Everyone! I have been sad and busy but I think things will get better.
    I have been maintaining my wieght and eating to much. It is frustrating because it is my fault! ha!
    Donna, that is indeed lotsakids!
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Hi Scarlett,

Hope you are being good to yourself!! Nice to see you visit here again.

I was at 190.2 this morning, but its the weekend and that never bodes well. Took my bible quiz team to state finals and they were undefeated! Unfortunately I'm too pooped to get any exercise in. The life of a coach.
  • Donna congrats on the big win! That is wonderful! I am doing better. My last day at work was friday and that really helps.
  • still at 190 this morning, I'm kind of messed up on Sundays due to church and life so I'll have to see where I am tomorrow.
  • There are times when the scale is stuck for me or I keep loosing the same 2lbs but to be honest sometimes I am just happy I am not gaining!
  • I agree Scarlett, only my up and down is sometimes 5 pounds!! Today I was 191, not great but the lowest Monday weight in a while.
  • Sad when I have to go looking for the 190's thread... pretty lonely in here. I am at 189 today, but who knows it could just be an April fools joke my body is playing on me.
  • It is a bit frustrating. I think I am going to have to really exercise. I am going to try and walk more. I was loosing when I was walking. I can't really eat less.
  • I've done Leslie Sansones walking program all winter Scarlett. Its a great workout and incorporates more than walking. Today I got to walk outside which I probably shouldn't have done it was way too cold! 32 degrees cold, never actually warmed up and I walked 6 miles.
  • 188.2 this morning, oh that it would stay Who knows maybe I'll brave the other thread pretty soon. Don't want to have to return so if I don't leave....
  • three days under 190... I'm gonna go back and forth between the two threads. Changed my ticker so that I don't keep looking at 192 and thinking my 2 pounds up and down get to be over 192!
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm here with you in the 190's. Hoping to make my stay here short and sweet but we'll see how it goes. Lotsakids I admire your reserve!
  • Hello all. I'm back! Whew! Where has the time gone?

Well, I'm in forum thread purgatory. That 2 has been coming back. After reaching OnderLand, I had the expected bounce-up, but I'm having a difficult time getting the scale to bounce down. I have been working 18 hour days, having trouble with the big C(on) and water weight retention (legs swelling). I'm sure it's from stress and sitting at the computer too long. I hope to stop straddling the fence soon and become a card-carrying member of this thread!
  • Hello SeeMyFeet! Nice to have some company. 18 hour days!? My guess is once your able to relax and catch up on some zzz's you'll have that card in your wallet!
  • Thanks Lea! I did catch up on sleep over the weekend, and kept calories nice and low. And I'm still waiting for my card!

I was feeling buoyed by the fact that my current size of pants is hanging loosely, so I went digging in the closet for the next lower size. Boy! What a wake up call! I have a way to go before I can fit into them. Ugh. I just want to be happy to be firmly in OnederLand....