16 pounds down!! I would say that is a mini goal

• Hello everyone! i am not get at my goal but I wanted to celebrate my success of fitting into my old jeans!!I nearly cried that how happy I was.
    My father passed away unexpectedly which initially caused me to lose weight. Then after my grandparents both died I gained 20-30 pounds. I am short so this was a huge gain for me. After cleansing and trying no carb and a bunch of other extreme diets I joined weight watchers last August. I have never gone to a meeting just tracking online. And today, I PUT MY JEANS ON AND THEY FIT.
    So mini goal post it is!!

The picture with the jeans is me now-- and the other was in August at my cousins wedding, 16 pounds heavier!
    I hope you all are doing well on your journey with a healthy lifestyle and I thank this website for exisiting!

• Congrats!
  • Great job, you look lovely!
  • Sorry to hear of your losses. Great job with ww.
  • Excellent "work"!!!
  • Love when the jeans fit It's as good as the scale going down!
  • Yay for fitting into old jeans again! Congrats!!
  • Thank you all for the kind words! There is truly nothing better than getting out of my leggings and back into jeans! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Awesome!! I'm hoping I can join WW at some point!! I really need something consistent like that!
  • That's so great! Congrats
  • Good job!
  • Awesome!!
  • Congrats!!! You are rocking those jeans!