Starting today

• No more excuses. Just putting it out there to make me more aware and accountable. Recently deactivated my WW account. Not for me. I'll journal on ,Mfp and count calories for free!
  • That's the spirit! It can get a little tiresome keeping track of calories, but it's worth it.

You can do it!
  • Welcome!
  • WW wasn't for me either. to much work figuring out points. I like the ease of just counting the calories. Welcome!
  • Good luck! It's a life changer!!! :-D Keep us all posted LHK.
  • I switched from WW to MFP, too. I only did WW online and realized that I can just do calorie counting for free. Plus, I have a better idea of the protein, carbs, fat and fiber in the food I am eating than you do on WW.
  • Congratulations and good luck! You can do it!
  • I use fitday and come here for extra motivation and of course the kick in the butt when I need it :-) Join in, it's a lovely group here.
  • Congrats on the first step. I
    Today is my first day too, after what seems like months of not paying ttention. Calorie counting just seems like the way to go...Good luck!
  • Today is my first day also counting calories.I was on WW for many years and it's not working.