Raised my ticker

• I've always had my ticker set to the big picture.. but it's kind of discouraging when you have about 160 pounds to lose so I decided to just bump it up and the keep track of my mini goals in my signature. Anyone else do this?
  • Yeah I just track my mini goals as well
  • I wish I had thought of this sooner. It makes it so much less overwhelming. All this time I have been like... this is never going to happen. lol
  • Whatever motivates you is the best way. Mini goals are definitely something to celebrate.
  • I agree with Othellolove, go with what works. I have had mine set to the mayjah goal for so long that I have that graph that shows my history and journey with dates and weights, I can't bare to get rid of it! It's been going since 2011 and it looks like a glorious downward slope and THAT keeps me motivated. I used to have two tickers... but in an attempt to simplify, I ditched it.
  • Smashlers -- Also a great way to look at it. I've had mine since 2010 when I dropped almost all of the weight before regaining. This time I have so much more to lose that I am wanting to try out more mini goals. Congrats on the weightloss btw!!
  • Quote:
    I wish I had thought of this sooner. It makes it so much less overwhelming.
    I agree
  • I can't do it because my mini goals are ridiculously small, 5.5 pounds. But it's a great idea to keep yourself motivated.
  • Thanks ladies!