Everyone Weigh in 01/24/14

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 240
  • =P Finally my TOM is over. Not too scared about getting on the scale now.

I'm down to: 162.5. Yay!
  • Classified! LOL! But, not that far from my lowest! (see ticker)
  • 197.6 first drop I've seen since the beginning of the month~
  • 274.2, which is up 1.9lbs from last week. Boo. Trying not to let it get me down and hoping its water weight.
    Need to get out of the 190s! Half way there
  • 200.8!
    Hoping to be out of the 200's by the end of this weekend!
  • Holding steady at 139.0 for my evening weigh-in this week (and also holding steady in the mornings post-toilet and sans clothing at 137.0). Very happy with this because I was honestly expecting to bounce back up- for some reason being "officially" in the 130's just didn't seem possible.
  • Depressed and upset to see I gained the 3 pound whoosh weight I was so happy about last week, sadly I'm back in the 140's boo hoo. I was so happy to see the 130's again...I'm so unmotivated at the moment. A good night's sleep will help I hope.

Today's weight: 140
  • It's only temporary Chardonnay! You will be back in the 130s soon, if you aren't already.

188.6 - same as last week
  • Quote: It's only temporary Chardonnay! You will be back in the 130s soon, if you aren't already.

188.6 - same as last week
    Thanks Kat, but I'm actually 2 heavier today...I'm not giving up
  • Make sure you drink lots of water. The more water you drink the less you retain.

Never give up!! Look at how incredible you have done and how much you have already lost!
  • Quote: Make sure you drink lots of water. The more water you drink the less you retain.

Never give up!! Look at how incredible you have done and how much you have already lost!
    Thanks! It's nice to be reminded of that...sometimes I focus way too much on the last 15 (eek now 17) pounds to reach my goal. I have done so much already!