What's for dinner?

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • Ugh, made bad choices tonight. I used this new Kraft "fresh take" cheese/breadcrumb thing for boneless chicken breasts that was on sale. It was fine, nothing remarkable or that I couldn't make myself, but the very worst was when I noticed how much sodium was in it, of course AFTER the fact. I'm at 2700MG today now...I know that means I'll be bloated and up some pounds tomorrow morning!
  • Hey Everyone!! Newbie here!

I'm not a fan of wheat pasta but I'm wondering if I can eat regular pasta in moderation and still lose weight??
  • I dont usually eat at a sit down restaurant more then once a week but this week is a little different, Im either having Golden Corral or Furrs for dinner
  • Quote: Hey Everyone!! Newbie here!

I'm not a fan of wheat pasta but I'm wondering if I can eat regular pasta in moderation and still lose weight??
    You can technically eat anything in moderation and still lose weight. I think a smaller portion of regular pasta would probably be less harmful to your good diet than a bigger portion of wheat pasta that leaves you unsatisfied and reaching for something else afterward!

Dinner tonight is burritos...made with black beans, brown rice, salsa, ole extreme wellness tortillas, cabot light cheese, and avocado. With a side of steamed broccoli.
  • We ended up going to Golden Corral and I ate alot of good food but I also came home and worked out like crazy as well
  • Tonight Im making Braut burgers and fries, Its another Fend For Yourself night
  • Going to try lasagna without grains. http://againstallgrain.com/2012/06/2...-with-noodles/
  • Quote: You can technically eat anything in moderation and still lose weight. I think a smaller portion of regular pasta would probably be less harmful to your good diet than a bigger portion of wheat pasta that leaves you unsatisfied and reaching for something else afterward!

Dinner tonight is burritos...made with black beans, brown rice, salsa, ole extreme wellness tortillas, cabot light cheese, and avocado. With a side of steamed broccoli.

Thank you so much bubblybee!! I made my very own Alfredo sauce today minus the wheat pasta, just using regular Angel hair pasta and it turned out great. Next on my list is overcoming this battle I have with Turkey
  • I made homemade burger patties. Instead of buns, we used whole wheat flatbread. The only condiments I had on my burger was mustard and feta cheese. Made a tomato/cucumber salad to go with it as well.
  • Grilled chicken, Grilled zucchini, steamed asparagus and some brown rice. All yummy and prepared a few days ago.

I am still getting used to that part of it all lol. I have always hated leftovers. So I end up wasting most of my prepped foods. Getting better tho.
  • sunday dinner

bruschetta with tomatoes and garlic
    tuna lasagne
    tiramisu
  • 2 cups wheat spagetti w sauce and grated cheese. ..and dannon greek yogurt.
  • mahi-mahi, brown rice, sugar snap peas...rinse and repeat!
  • Tonight we had Hamburger Hash
  • Lunch: Grilled pork chops with veggies

Dinner: Grilled salmon or steak with veggies

Keeping it simple today.