"Two sugar donuts, and one kolache please"

• UGH. I'm not sure if I'm in the right room by posting here but I need some help. I can't seem to stop myself from mindless eating. Was I really that hungry is the question that I always find myself asking. Was I THAT hungry?

This morning on my way to work I thought, "Hmmmm, donut sounds good." So I went to to Shipley's DRIVE-THROUGH! and ordered two sugar donuts and a kolache. I ate them under 10 minutes and after I thought…."I don't feel satisfied and now I feel fat". Does anyone else do this: eat without thinking about it then regret it later?
  • Quote: UGH. I'm not sure if I'm in the right room by posting here but I need some help. I can't seem to stop myself from mindless eating. Was I really that hungry is the question that I always find myself asking. Was I THAT hungry?

This morning on my way to work I thought, "Hmmmm, donut sounds good." So I went to to Shipley's DRIVE-THROUGH! and ordered two sugar donuts and a kolache. I ate them under 10 minutes and after I thought…."I don't feel satisfied and now I feel fat". Does anyone else do this: eat without thinking about it then regret it later?
    Yes. I've done this more times than I can count. You know it's gonna make you feel sick and you do it anyway. That's the definition of crazy.