Love reading the small victories That are really LARGE!

• I started this journey Nov 12th , I was scared cuz I hit THAT number and also scared at one more thing not working

I am doing it... my jeans don't fit and my interim jeans that did fit are sliding off . This is how I like to measure my success, the number ... alright I pay attention, the measurements yes kinda cool when I was told I was 20 inches down all around ...... BUT when I have to go shopping because my varying levels of " fat pants" are ALL TOO BIG ... ok that gets me JAZZED up!

18 lbs down as of today
    20.5 inches as of mid December
    my BMI is down 2 points and gonna be leaving obese to overweight soon (crazy small victories but reason to celebrate)

I even went to a 1 week all inclusive in Mexico and lost 2 lbs! yeeehawwwwww and made it through the holidays and maintained ... I have NEVER done that

I am getting Measured next week and super stoked as I am quite a few lbs down from the last time.

Please know that I read so many of your posts and although very busy as a work at home mom , I take them all to heart, and snag so many helpful pieces. You are all appreciated

Vicki
  • That's wonderful progress!!!!

There are lots of ways to measure your achievements, and clothes are definitely one of the most fun!
  • Yay!
  • Good job!
  • Congrats
  • Ohhhh I can't wait to measure my losses in clothes sizes....how exciting!
    Keeps you motivated to keep going on those down days.

Great job and congratulations - you sound so happy xx
  • Great progress that you are working on!! Keep up the wonderful work now!!