Getting Out of the 240s

You're on Page 7 of 33
Go to
  • Bump.... anyone else moving out of here and into the 230/220's??
  • Sadly I am still here. I went away last week and gained a few lbs. As of today I am back down to my ticker weight. Hopefully I will see you all soon!

Congrats to everyone for making it to the new decade!!!!
  • Quote: Sadly I am still here. I went away last week and gained a few lbs. As of today I am back down to my ticker weight. Hopefully I will see you all soon!

Congrats to everyone for making it to the new decade!!!!
    We will be seeing you in a day or two Justa! I KNOW IT!
  • I hope so wanna!!
  • You can do it Justaloozer!!!
  • Glad to be back!
    Based on reading previous posts, it looks like many of the "regulars" here have left. mara, justwannaskipnlaugh, walrus and anyone else I may have missed who has broken the 240s and back in the 230s. Unfortunately, I was in the 250s for a short while (about 11 days) and so I felt that I needed to wait until I was in the 240s again before I start posting here.

Well, the long and short of it for me was simply that once I started exercising every day [since January 1st] my appetite increased and I started to go backwards on the scales. I have seen this happen in the past when I resumed exercising so I waited patiently and just recently in the past week it is now going back down where it needs to be going. My metabolism has caught up with my activity and the hunger reflex is no longer an issue anymore. I eat more appropriately for my activity level.

the new faces; olivia and kate. I am sure that you won't be here long. I am really happy for all of you who finally slayed that weight dragon and now are in the 230s. I "might" be there in March. We'll see. Now that I have stabilized things on this end, I do expect to see a more downward trend. I also hope to be posting more regularly for awhile now that I am back in the 240s again.

Glad to be back, Pam
  • Hi Pam! Glad your metabolism is catching back up.

I hit 75lbs lost today! Halfway to goal, plus I get to change my avatar!
  • Hello everyone! I am slightly happy to be back in the 240's...where is everyone? I thought I'd try and revive the thread
  • Poking my nose in here... Hope to be in this decade soon!! 4 lbs to go!
  • I'm here, teetering between 239.8-241. I wish the scale would cooperate!
  • I'm here at 248.5. Downward we all go!

It's been so cold here this winter as everywhere. Someone told me the other day it's been the coldest winter here in 50 or 60 years. I think once spring is finally on the horizon it will bring everyone's spirits up!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic sunday!
  • I'm poking my head in here because this might be my new home for a few weeks. I weighed in today at 250.0 one one scale and 249.6 on the other. I am ecstatic to finally be almost through with the 250's and moving through the 240's!
  • Hello everyone, so happy to be here!!! I woke up this morning with TOM didn't want to get weighed in, but went anyway because I've been on vacation for two weeks. Not knowing what I was going to see, I was down to 249.8! Knowing that usually get about 2 pounds my first day of TOM, I will definitely take it!!
  • 248.6 today! So happy to be out of the 250's
  • Down another #!! 248.8 today!! Have a great week everyone!