Getting Out of the 240s

You're on Page 27 of 33
Go to
  • Hi guys I am moving on to the next thread I am at 238 yesterday and today so see you when you get over there.
  • Bye jillybean!

TOM is being nasty to the scales, wish it would come already!!!! Scales are still hovering at 248 but no downward movement. Going away for a long weekend with friends so not expecting to much this week
  • Hey ladies! Super excited that I get to join you guys.... MissLoud, alsten02, and PeaceNLove. I don't know about y'all but the 250's about killed me!

I'm just barley in the 40's (249.4 this morning) but I'll take it! Hoping to breeze through here on my way to the 30's! Hoping to be out of her by mid November.

Good luck to us all!
  • 247.0 this morning! I'm trying not to get too excited. I generally bounce around between about 2 pounds for several days and then lose a few all in a couple of days and then I'm back to bouncing around. Maybe that won't happen this time.
  • 10/21: 249.4
    10/22: 247.0
    10/23: 247.0
    10/24: 247.6
    10/25: 249.9
    10/26: 249.?
    10/27: 251.2!

I'm not going back to the 260-250 thread! I'll just wait until I drop this stupid weight again and start posting in here again. I had a goal for Halloween and did so well in Sept. that I made a new goal. I finally got weight moving and decided to lower my goal just a bit, again. Well, it looks like I'll finish the month off not even making the first goal....which was just 5 pounds from where I started this month!
    NOT HAPPY!!!! A couple of pounds is one thing but over 4?!!! If you need me I'll be pulling my hair out!
  • 247.1 this morning , been stuck up a couple lbs for a bit, dang af bloat!
  • 246.4 this morning. That is 20 lbs down from what I weighed after having my son 2 months ago. I've oddly hardly been hungry, except in the mornings. I'm eating because I am nursing my son and need to keep up my calories, but it's odd how I'm rarely hungry. I've been in and out of the ER in the past month with what is believed to be gallstone pain, so I'm thinking whatever is going on in that area is keeping me from getting hungry. Hmm, well it's helping me lose weight! That's for sure!
  • Back down to 247.6. Hoping, now, to see some real weight come off!
  • Erg I've been on holiday and I've put on 5 pounds!!! I know most if not all is bloat so official weigh in on monday will see what the real damage is
  • I'm bouncing around between 244 and 246 this week. I'll be so happy to be in the 30's in 2 weeks. I've been averaging 3 lbs a week so I am crossing my fingers.
  • I was wondering if I could join this group. I have been away from 3FC for a while. I have been hovering in the 240's for the last 6 months and can't seem to break the 240 mark. Today I weighed in at 248...my highest weight ever!!! So... I might need some support on this one. So today I'm starting a no sugar plan (although now that I think about it, Halloween might not have been the best day to start ) wish me luck!
  • alwe74 Good luck on getting out of the 40!

Weighed-in at 245.4 this morning.
  • So, I ate 2 pieces of Halloween candy, a cup of hot chocolate and went to Steak 'n Shake last night. Burger, fries and water. I did NOT get a caramel apple shake or a Heath shake, even though I wanted one! Had a Hardee's egg and cheese biscuit and hash rounds (which I don't even like but it was convenient) for breakfast this morning. So, gotta do better!

Weigh-in this morning ~ 244.4
  • Still not doing well, scales are down 2.5 pound but I'm hovering at 250. Not happy!!!!
  • CW: 243.4......Not sure how but I'll take it!!!!

Can't wait to get back to exercising this coming week! It looks like I'll be out Monday and Maybe Tuesday.....I have a kid that's sick but I should be good to go by Wednesday! I'll probably gain a little for a few days, which will depress me, even though I know why. Oh well, all part of the process.
    I am super excited that this is the lowest weight I have seen since before I had my youngest son......8 years ago!