Getting Out of the 240s

You're on Page 22 of 33
Go to
  • Yay Slashnl!!!

I have been in the 240's forever! LOL I am definitely ready for the 230's but I keep going down and then back up, cycle, and repeat. At least I am not gaining a lot. But the next decade is just around the corner.
  • How is everyone doing?
  • I'm doing good. Down to 247. I am staying strong. TOM was last week so that slowed me down but I'm still pushing for a good next two weeks.
  • Keep going Mizzthing!!!
  • Hi everyone. Down 2.2, so I'm at 246.2. Getting there....
  • Thanks Mara. Congrats Slashnl! How is everyone else doing?
  • You go ladies!!!

I am having surgery on Thursday so I may not be on the boards much. And they told me not to weigh for awhile. Give my body time to flush the excess fluids and swelling to go down. So don't worry. I am not giving up just got to get a health problem corrected so I can get back to giving my all to getting healthy.
  • Good luck with your surgery, Mara. Definitely take the time you need and then you can get back to it!!
  • Thank you slashnl! You all keep up the good work and make that scale go down.
  • MARA... Just checking on you!.. Its Thursday night and I know that your proceedure is done. I am sitting here thinking that you are AOK!.. alittle groggy.. but AOK! and on your way to healing and being even more dazzling! to you!!!!
  • I started Monday at 250 weighing Monday morning hoping for good results!!!!
  • New to joining this thread. Down to 249, on my way to out of the 240's
  • Hey new people. Mara I hope you have a wonderful and safe recovery.

I am still trucking. I so close to 30 pounds loss and getting out of this decade. I am thinking of throwing an extra walk into my routine. I just need to figure out when it's not as hot. It seems when I wake up and go to bed it's hot. I'm going to try though.
  • First week and down 5.3 to 244.7 . Happy dance.
  • Congrats Jenjen!