Where Can I Order IP products online?

• I know people have mentioned websites to order food from in prior posts but I can't seem to find one good source. I have a coach and office but I don't want to have to go to new offices every time I travel, I'd love to have stuff I can order online and have delivered. Please let me know. Many thanks!
  • There used to be several good places. Now the only choice are alternative products (see the alternative product thread). IP shut down all the online discounters.
  • Nashua Nutrition is my favorite. You can Google them. Others will share other sites but you can find them all reading the Alternative thread and learn LOTS about what products are comparable to IP nutrition. IP product discounter sites are gone.
  • If you really want the IP products you can go through the IP website. There is some arrangement they will make if there is not a clinic in your area. My daughters MIL did it that way. She checked in weekly to an " online coach" and bought her IP food online.
  • Quote: I know people have mentioned websites to order food from in prior posts but I can't seem to find one good source. I have a coach and office but I don't want to have to go to new offices every time I travel, I'd love to have stuff I can order online and have delivered. Please let me know. Many thanks!
    If you're interested in phone or skype check ins with an awesome person try - http://totalwellcoach.com/
  • It's true... I am a registered nurse, certified Wellcoach and Authorized provider of Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol. I will coach you remotely with Skype, FaceTime, Email, phone, in person and any combination of the above. I will ship your food to your door. Check out my websites for more details get in touch with me! When you are ready... we are here for you. And if you are in Nashua, NH, Pepperell, MA or in the Greater Boston area lets meet in person!