ANY one here from 2010 or 2011?

You're on Page 3 of 15
Go to
  • I'm back! I was not much of a poster, but I lost 120 pounds. Unfortunately, I never phased off, and I started to eat like I needed to gain another person. I now need to re-lose 60. Booo hiss!!!! I am on day 4; my first two days were bumpy, but I think I am back into getting the hang of it.
  • Quote: No WUV is not working at the clinic anymore. While she was off having her surgery some changes were made at the clinic that she couldn't agree with so she and the owner decided to part ways but still friends. I guessed that at the clinic they decided to use other products but WUV never said what the changes actually were.
    I hate to hear that, Wuv would make the best coach.

Quote: I'm back! I was not much of a poster, but I lost 120 pounds. Unfortunately, I never phased off, and I started to eat like I needed to gain another person. I now need to re-lose 60. Booo hiss!!!! I am on day 4; my first two days were bumpy, but I think I am back into getting the hang of it.
    Welcome back Chalo!
  • I was a size 10 when I was 160. I'm pretty consistent top and bottom not skinny legged. It's a really great weight for me and when I get smaller like 150 people act like I have an eating disorder! Haha I'm almost 2 weeks in started working out this week so I can hardly move but it feels great!
  • I'm back too. Starting in Jan. 2011 I lost 107lbs in eight months. I did pretty well for quite awhile, but started playing games with the food around.

Now I'm in day 5, Phase 1, already starting to see the scale go in the other direction, Thank God! But I have 70lbs to lose again. When I lost 100lbs in 2011, it was the 2nd time I did that in my life. I told myself, I don't have another one of those weight losses in me. Well, so now all I got is 70lbs to lose...but here we go and it's got to go! I'm definitely going to have to create a habit of exercise to help in maintenance.
  • Quote: I'm back! I was not much of a poster, but I lost 120 pounds. Unfortunately, I never phased off, and I started to eat like I needed to gain another person. I now need to re-lose 60. Booo hiss!!!! I am on day 4; my first two days were bumpy, but I think I am back into getting the hang of it.
    Sorry about the gain, but glad we are all here to support each other.

Quote: I was a size 10 when I was 160. I'm pretty consistent top and bottom not skinny legged. It's a really great weight for me and when I get smaller like 150 people act like I have an eating disorder! Haha I'm almost 2 weeks in started working out this week so I can hardly move but it feels great!

I know when I got to my low, my mom was like Tammy…125 is way too low for you, stop losing, you look sick. Same with hubby and friends and family…even some of my pictures look unhealthy…catch I was 165 (not 125 like most thought). That is my goal to get back there.

Quote: I'm back too. Starting in Jan. 2011 I lost 107lbs in eight months. I did pretty well for quite awhile, but started playing games with the food around.

Now I'm in day 5, Phase 1, already starting to see the scale go in the other direction, Thank God! But I have 70lbs to lose again. When I lost 100lbs in 2011, it was the 2nd time I did that in my life. I told myself, I don't have another one of those weight losses in me. Well, so now all I got is 70lbs to lose...but here we go and it's got to go! I'm definitely going to have to create a habit of exercise to help in maintenance.
    I remember you…it is a tough road we travel. I have spent so many days on phase 1 during my 35 months in maintenance. I am constantly doing phase one and then before I know it…back up 10-15 again! Crazy. The longest I go without doing at least 2 weeks of phase one is about 10-12 weeks. I think this is forever!
  • Day 10 on my reboot and I really feel incredible. I love Ketosis Now its just a mental game and not a hunger game. So glad I have the support of others who have "been there and done that!" My new obsession is Hot Tea to help me get my water in. It's too freakin cold in Montana to drink just water

Going to a breakfast at my church tomorrow morning and have my game plan to take my shake and not eat any of the food there. Also, have an accountability partner with me doing the same thing so should be easier.

Good night all!
  • Hi everyone,

Almost 2 weeks since I re-started and minus 12 pounds already!

I have a very long way to go this time and I want to reach my goal weight.
  • That is excellent Sandra! I am down a few pounds in a week. The thing for me while "maintaining" is how quickly I let the protein go down. That is the clue for me I think. Maintaining is not just about keeping the carbs done, I need to keep the protein up too. Also I need to get lots of fibre in, so really trying to get in the habit of lots of high fiber veggies this round too.
  • How are all of my rebooters doing? This is day 13 for me. I have managed to stay 100% OP. We can do this. Good luck.
  • I'm on day 14 and am seeing a difference in my body finally. That always makes it all worth it. I am working on being patient. I didn't gain it in 2 weeks so don't expect to lose it that quickly. Still committed, and going strong!
  • WELL WELL.....I guess my ears were burning!!!...HELLOOOOOOOO everyone!!!...its great to see everyone

I am No longer at the clinic so I am no longer a coach. Changes were made when I was out for my tummy tuck and not for the good of me. My hours were cut from 40 to 16. She decided to keep the sub she hired while I was out on my 2 busy days and cut me down to ONLY (yes I said ONLY) 2 days. I couldn't survive on that, I ran the clinic ALONE from Feb to Oct, with very little help but this sub did an amazing job and she wanted to keep her so I gave my notice the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I turned my keys in on Dec 2 and have not returned to the clinic since. I still keep in contract with some of my people, of course they don't get the support they need to they still come to me for guidance. Y'all ALL know how I am and I will help everyone that ask for it.

BUT I am here and doing really well! I had my tummy tuck done Oct 24th where they removed 22lbs of excess SOLID skin and fat. My dr said I would of NEVER lost that. I am in a size 14/16 pant now and I in a large/x-large shirt. I am VERY happy with the outcome of my surgery. I did get an infection 5 weeks after the surgery so they reopened me and they infection is GONE. I am doing really really great. I am a full time cashier at Stein Mart and maintaining my weight.

I spend most of my time on Facebook with the Southern 3fc group but Looks like I will have to start checking in on here as well. My internet here sucks but I will do my best. Let's get this going like it USED to be!!!!
  • Wuv, so great to hear from you! I am so sorry for what happened at your clinic. I was among those who just knew you would make a great coach and wish I lived I your area just for that reason. You look wonderful by the way.

Good morning to the other rebooters/restarters. This is the 3rd week of my restart and I am close to 12 pounds lost. Woo Hoo!!!!! I am setting smaller goals this time, lose 5 pounds, lose 10 pounds etc.... not lose 85 pounds. I am using alternatives this time and have been able to find products I enjoy that work for me. Good luck everyone, and have a happy day.
  • Quote: Wuv, so great to hear from you! I am so sorry for what happened at your clinic. I was among those who just knew you would make a great coach and wish I lived I your area just for that reason. You look wonderful by the way.

Good morning to the other rebooters/restarters. This is the 3rd week of my restart and I am close to 12 pounds lost. Woo Hoo!!!!! I am setting smaller goals this time, lose 5 pounds, lose 10 pounds etc.... not lose 85 pounds. I am using alternatives this time and have been able to find products I enjoy that work for me. Good luck everyone, and have a happy day.
    Thanks so much, you know what they say, when one door closes another one opens so I am waiting to see what comes to me next. I haven't let that get me down though so its all good

Looks like you are doing an outstanding job with your weight loss, keep it up!! It WILL come off...just takes time and work but you already know that!
  • Good morning all. Starting week 3 of my reboot and feeling strong. I cannot believe how much better I feel without the carbs in my body. I have so much more energy. I am motivated to lose these excess pounds. My clothes are fitting a little tight.
  • Wuv you look great. You are a great motivator. Stop by this forum anytime to share your motivational tips with us.