Pearlrose - 8 pounds
    PearlyGirly - 7 pounds
    RiverGirl - 8 pounds
    Ruthxxx - 5 pounds
    Sophie - 5 pounds
    Sum38 - 5 pounds
    SunshineMia - 5 pounds
    TwynnB - 4 pounds
  • Wow, I was really being ambitioius with that 8lbs I was trying for... I managed 2lbs, but that is still better than none.
  • Well it was a successful month down 4
  • For once I DID lose 5. It may have been more as I know I was 200 on Dec. 29 and now have a truthful ticker. (I stopped weighing for a while.)
  • Nope, nope, nooooooope. None for me. Possibly even gained (I forgot to check the last couple of days). The reasons are no fault of South Beach: I started a running program (which for me causes all weight loss to cease even when I am eating well) aaaaaand ... I've been having some "binging issues." Have to figure this out.

to those who posted already - you all did great!
  • 2.5 for me. Unfortunately it was un-doing the holiday gain.
  • Emma - I hear ya. When I run (esp when I increase), I. want. to. EAT.

I *maybe* lost one, and certainly not because I deserved it.
  • down 6.2, not the whoosh I hoped for after the holiday eating but met my goal
  • Down 2
  • I was really hoping to reach my target but since I was on vacation the first week I actually gained and had to lose more weight so I ended up down 1 lb for January, I will take it and keep moving.
  • I'm down 5...to what I was before the holidays. So I didn't make the additional 5 I wanted. But I will go for it this month!