Alternatives-accountability & motivation

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I am still getting the daily videos- but I don't know for how long. I had a tragedy in my family and my coach said I could take a couple weeks off until my head was back in the game-I chose to go to alternatives then-but I haven't told my coach yet and she hasn't contacted me....
    I don't know if the initial cost included the daily videos for a set period of time or not......
  • Quote: It can guess that it is hard for people to do this IP program without a coach and that is fine. What works, works.

What doesn't seem OK is the abuse that some coaches deal out to their customers. If the exchange of money is involved, they have business commitments to meet.

Maybe it is hard to come down on someone for whom you depend on support, but I would think saying to Mr. Coach who is late something like "Mr. Coach, I have noticed that this is the third time you have been late meeting me for an appointment which we mutually set. My time is very valuable and I expect that you will here for our appointments. If not, I will expect that you will refund me what I have paid as you have not been able to complete our business as agreed."

You are PAYING him, make him accountable!
    This is spot on. I would also consider letting IP know as a courtesy since the coaching is the main difference between alternatives and their products. They need to incentivize professionalism, not just selling packets!
  • Thanks schenectady but...i'm not going to even waste anymore time with that not so good coach. he obviously didn't care about being late so i seriously doubt he would care about what the chubby chick (me) had to say...lol! I actually feel liberated today starting my new journey with a positive forum full of folks with more info than i could ever get out of my not so good coach
  • Oh and i just ordered food from Nashua Nutrition. I will post what i purchased when it gets here and my likes & dislikes. For 105.51 i got 3 weeks of food!
  • mckaren, I agree with pattience about getting off gradually, meaning keep going and buying a few IP packets. Try to keep getting the videos as long as you find them useful. I love them and it's worth visiting my coach every few weeks to buy a few packets. You've already put in a lot of $$ and hard work and you deserve to receive the ongoing support from your clinic. It's worth asking your coach to keep you on the mailing list while you take a pause--you don't have to mention switching to alternatives, of course : )
  • Excited received my package from Nashua Nutrition today! The Protidiet BBQ Crisps are delish! Am I right that the crisps are a "non restricted" item? They are so good. Hope everything else is a good as the crisps. Are there any alternative cereals that are non restricted??
  • Quote: Excited received my package from Nashua Nutrition today! The Protidiet BBQ Crisps are delish! Am I right that the crisps are a "non restricted" item? They are so good. Hope everything else is a good as the crisps. Are there any alternative cereals that are non restricted??
    Love Proti-Diet honey nut cereal. Non-restricted. The directions say to add milk but I don't, since only 1oz of skim is allowed on IP per day. I eat them dry like Cherrios!
  • Please use this thread for Alternative Product discussions

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-3-a.html

Too many times I've seen when there are too many alt threads, everybody gets confused and the info just gets repeated over & over, depending on which thread someone chooses.
  • Quote: Please use this thread for Alternative Product discussions

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-3-a.html

Too many times I've seen when there are too many alt threads, everybody gets confused and the info just gets repeated over & over, depending on which thread someone chooses.
    WHOOPS sorry about that.
  • I am doing it all by myself, I have for 11 days now and I feel like I'm doing great. There is a lot of information provided here, and lots of information you can find online. I simply can't afford IP, and I can do it by myself.
  • Quote: I am doing it all by myself, I have for 11 days now and I feel like I'm doing great. There is a lot of information provided here, and lots of information you can find online. I simply can't afford IP, and I can do it by myself.
    PAULITENS!! I'm right here doing it by myself too and with all the virtual support here on 3 fat chicks who needs a not so good coach