A Christmas Present: Onederland by Christmas 2014!

You're on Page 2 of 25
Go to
  • Meeee! I so want this! And it's totally doable. I can't wait to see my weight start with a 1! I've never had this before and if i was ever that weight I surely don't remember.

Today is not my official weigh in but as of this morning I was 274.
  • Great idea! I think I am at 213 pounds so 14 pounds sounds doable. I would like to get down to 80 kg this year which would be about 176 pounds.
    In the past few months I have lost what would be 15 pounds.
  • Dee, that's awesome that you are halfway there! Keep it up!

Appmom, WOW! That's fantastic! See, you'd be the poster lady for the thread! That's so awesome!

Welcome AshleyBey and zoesmom! We're all excited to have you join us!

noshoes, that's definitely an achievable goal! :cheer" You can do it!

This morning was my weigh in day and I broke out of the 280's! 279.8 this morning. I am down 10.8 pounds total! I am making progress! I've also found that I love Zumba! There are several classes a week at the gym. I went to my first one on Thursday and am hooked! I went again yesterday and there's one today that I am going to as well.

Keep up the great work folks! We can reach that goal!
  • I would like to join. I weighted in at 264.6 on new years day. My goal has always been to get back to onederland. Slow and steady would be a different way to get there for me. Currently down to 262.6
  • I too would love to join this thread! I so want to be in ONDERLAND. What a present to myself I see that a whole bunch of you will make it earlier than Christmas.. but oh Christmas earlier is Awesome too! I can't wait to see you all make it and just lose so much weight and gain so much from that loss!

I need to lose 45.8 lbs now in 49 weeks... I can do it! I just need to beg the whoosh fairy a week a month to visit!
  • I'm in. I was 285.8 yesterday morning (I don't change my ticker til Saturday morning). I am really committed to this, and the extra support will be great.
  • Newbie here and I'm onboard too! I have to figure out how to put a ticker on as it looks like it is another motivation tool.
  • Good to know on the ticker! 20 posts in 20 days and I will "earn" my ticker I plan to weigh in every month -- knowing myself, if I weigh in any more than that I become obsessed with the number.
  • Almost out of the 260's.. YAY...Leaving this decade behind forever
  • Hello Zoesmom and Rebelle! Yep it IS our year!!!

I only have 39.2 lbs more to go to get to ONDERLAND!!!!! ooooooooo its getting closerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol I see the door a mile or 2 down the road.. but I see the door!
  • Good (early) morning!!

I hear you Rebelle -- I'm staying strong on the weighing -- I walk by that scale daily and glance at it but I'm not stepping on it until my month is over. I may have to find a closet to keep it out of sight though.

Congratulations wannaskipandlaugh - love your post on seeing Onderland.

Losingforanother - woo hoo!!!
  • Oh wow Frantastic.. you are a strong person not stepping on that scale! I admire you! WOW! But it will be a great number when you do step on it!

Rebelle - its so nice posting in a thread with you!

I am now down to 238 ... so 238.2 more lbs... WOW.. it does seem possible now.. I really can get to Onderland.. I know I can.... I know I can.... I know I can.... (like the choo choo going up the mtn )
  • Hi and welcome to the newcomers! The more, the merrier!

This week wasn't my best week. I am battling a sinus infection and a cold. With the lack of energy I sadly only went to the gym one day this week. But I still (mostly) kept my eating in check and managed to lose one pound this week. That's another pound gone. Progress is progress! Monday I'm calling the doc to get some antibiotics to kick the sinus infection out of me.

Here's to another good week and hopefully a successful one for each of you!

• I'm in. I want to hit my goal wait if possible by Christmas but I sure would settle for onederland!

That means 79 pounds to go. I'll probably only update once a month or every first of the month or something.
  • Since January 1 I have lost 7 pounds and have to lose 122 pounds to get to Onederland