Thursday Chatters say, Happy New Year

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • Hi Tina

just sitting here waiting to go to bed! soon - hope you had a nice weekend - not much happening over here - more snow but mild - sticking to program and feeling good -

well, have a good one and will see you here later

maureen
  • Hi Maureen,
    How was your day? I ate right today and I'm starving!
    I hope you are losing more and more weight. My physical is at the end of this month. I need to lose 6 pounds. Hopefully I will.

• good morning everyone - I hope you're all well and keeping warm. This has been a long winter - weighed in on Friday and I'm down another 2 lbs - total of 4.8 lbs in 2 weeks - I feel great - if I can lose 2 lbs a week I'll be happy - I'm just trying a low carb high protein way of eating - seems to be working

have a good one
  • Maureen, that is great news! How much fruit and veggies do you eat each day? Way To Go!!!!!

I am also ready for summer. I'm not a winter person. Our winter has been colder than usual for south Texas.

Everyone stay warm and stay OP.

• Hi all,
    I know a good way not to eat much---have your teeth cleaned! Ouch!!!
    However, ice cream does feel good.

• Happy Valentines Day

Have a great day!
  • good morning everyone

boy we've all been quiet on here lately - Tina, Susan is it getting warmer in your neck of the woods? my sister and her husband are going to Punta Cana tomorrow for a week - my sister booked the package before she checked the flight itinerary - they have a 6 hour stop in Dallas!! Tina I told her to call you!! just kidding - if it was me I'd have made arrangements to have a coffee with you - lol

hope everyone's doing well

Maureen
  • Hi,
    Maureen, Susan is the one near Dallas. I'm in Houston, south Texas.
    How are you doing weight-wise? I stink! I've got my physical next week and had high hopes of losing more. It's not going to happen. Boo... I've had a sinus infection so no exercising or dieting? I'll get there!!!

• hi Tina - my sister's flight got delayed this morning because we were getting freezing rain - they didn't leave until 7:30 this evening - hopefully this flight was more direct!!! I've lost a total of 9 lbs in 4 weeks - so I feel great - I feel very positive about my eating this time - I'm just so sick of feeling crappy because I eat junk - you'll do it Tina, feel better soon -
  • Hi Maureen, you are doing so good with your weight loss.
    I go for my physical on Thursday. I'm anxious to get on their scales.
    Take care!

• good morning Tina or afternoon here
    you'll be okay on the scalel I'm following the Ideal Protein diet and I really do feel great - my 5th weigh in will be tomorrow after work & I'm sure I'll be down at least a total of 10 or 11 lbs. I'm going to a ball on Saturday!! my boss is the Honorary Colonel for the Governor General Foot Guards and they have 2 balls a year - I've never gone but it should be fun - a bunch from the office are going too - I bought a long dress for it that I'll wear again in November when we have our fall gala.

keep on keeping on Tina we can do this
  • Maureen, good luck at your weigh-in!!!!!!! Wow, you have done soooo good.
    I want to see pictures of that ball.
    My physical went well. My weight was up according to their scales. However, DUH, I wore a heavy skirt, instead of my slacks. I'm not worried.

• Hello everyone. May I join in the conversation?
  • Hi ChicaCoy
    welcome to our little group.

Tina, I go for weigh in tonight after work - I feel so good on this program - I think by the time I get to my goal weight and go through maintenance i might have a handle on the junk food eating and just eating because I'm bored!! i'll try and get a picture or two taken tomorrow

have a good one
  • Thank you Maureen I hope everyone is having a good day