Ideal Protein Packets for Sale, Lots! Great Price.

• Hey everyone,
    I am selling my Ideal Protein Stash. I cannot eat Sucralose and have decided to try Atkins. All the products were bought in the last month either at my local clinic or on ebay. I am asking $150 for the whole lot, which is a fantastic deal. I will not sell individual boxes, it's a package deal.

I can list this on ebay or we can go through paypal (my preference). If you are interested PM me your phone number and I can send you pictures. Here is the list of everything I have. Most of the boxes are unopened, but some have one packet out of the box. I have listed everything. I also have two bags, a shaker cup, and my whole introductory packet if you are interested in that.

1 Box Crispy Cereal
    1 Box Milk Chocolate Flavored Pudding
    1 Box Strawberry Pudding
    1 Box + 6 Cappuccino Flavored Drink Mix
    1 Box Chocolate Drink Mix
    4 Packets of Chocolate Soy Puffs
    1 Box Maple Flavored Oatmeal
    1 Box Chicken Flavored Soup Mix
    6 Raspberry Chocolaty Bars
    1 Box Wildberry Yogurt Flavored Drink Mix
    1 Box Fine Herbs & Cheese Omelet Mix
    6 Blueberry & Cran-Granata Drink Mix
    1 Box Pancake Mix
    1 packet each of broccoli & cheese soup, vegetable chili mix, tomato & basil soup, chicken noodle, chicken soup, and potato puree mix
    7 Quest Bars, misc. flavors
    6 Peanut Crunch Bars
    1 Caramel Nut Bar
    2 Ideal Protein Bags
    1 Shaker Cup
    Intro Materials if you want/need them

$150 plus Shipping
  • I cannot PM but would you email me at dpar******* at *****.com?
  • I am interested if you are willing to see what shipping to Canada would be!
  • Hi KnitSewSpin! If it doesn't work out with LDEPARKER I am also interested. My email is b********@*********.com
  • Items still available?
    Quote: Hey everyone,
    I am selling my Ideal Protein Stash. I cannot eat Sucralose and have decided to try Atkins. All the products were bought in the last month either at my local clinic or on ebay. I am asking $150 for the whole lot, which is a fantastic deal. I will not sell individual boxes, it's a package deal.

I can list this on ebay or we can go through paypal (my preference). If you are interested PM me your phone number and I can send you pictures. Here is the list of everything I have. Most of the boxes are unopened, but some have one packet out of the box. I have listed everything. I also have two bags, a shaker cup, and my whole introductory packet if you are interested in that.

1 Box Crispy Cereal
    1 Box Milk Chocolate Flavored Pudding
    1 Box Strawberry Pudding
    1 Box + 6 Cappuccino Flavored Drink Mix
    1 Box Chocolate Drink Mix
    4 Packets of Chocolate Soy Puffs
    1 Box Maple Flavored Oatmeal
    1 Box Chicken Flavored Soup Mix
    6 Raspberry Chocolaty Bars
    1 Box Wildberry Yogurt Flavored Drink Mix
    1 Box Fine Herbs & Cheese Omelet Mix
    6 Blueberry & Cran-Granata Drink Mix
    1 Box Pancake Mix
    1 packet each of broccoli & cheese soup, vegetable chili mix, tomato & basil soup, chicken noodle, chicken soup, and potato puree mix
    7 Quest Bars, misc. flavors
    6 Peanut Crunch Bars
    1 Caramel Nut Bar
    2 Ideal Protein Bags
    1 Shaker Cup
    Intro Materials if you want/need them

$150 plus Shipping
    Just curious if you sold your items. I was about to place an order with Nashua but would rather have the IP products if still available. I will be glad to use PayPal. Email address in previous post. Thank you.
  • They have been sold! Thanks everyone
  • Ideal Protein packets
    I would be very interested in buying your IP products if they are still available.
    Thank you,
    Tina
    *********@yahoo.com