Goal for 12/31/14, what are you shooting for?

You're on Page 3 of 19
Go to
  • I just edited mine as well.
  • I edited mine again for this week. I hope everyone is doing great on their goals.

Here is to making February a great month for weight loss and overall fitness!
  • I agree Mara... May February be a break thru month!

I am ending January with a nice loss (for me as it is normally only 4-5 lbs) So that is an accomplishment! Have 3 more days of weigh ins and hoping for a minor woosh! 237.0 today

I hope everyone had a good January loss or made your goal that you wanted for the month! Just think you are closer to your end of the year goal! Hooray!!!!
  • Sue you did great this month!!!!
  • I don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm glad to have found it. My goal for 12/31/2014 is to lose a hundred pounds. To me, that sounds like a crazy unattainable number, but what I'm doing is breaking it up into monthly goals. So for January, my goal is 8.4 lbs (which I've surpassed, yay!)

Since it's so close to the end of the month, I'll post my progress on the 31st.
  • Welcome Bedhead! I know you can do that goal! YEPPERS!!

Total monthly January loss is 7.4 lbs... the best month I have had in 6 months HOORAY!....

FEBRUARY... well you are shorter by 3+ days.. but I am going to get at least 6 lbs!!! I AM I AM I AM I AM I......... LOL
  • SW 152.4
    GW 125

SW 1/1/14 152.4
    01/08 151.2
    01/16 150.6
    01/22 145.8
    01/29 141.8
    01/31 147
    January Total Loss: 5.4
  • :wow: Sum.. you are doing GREAT! you are just melting away!
  • Sum, Sue, and Spunkystar you guys rocked it!

I did not do as great as I hoped, but I think this month helped me refocus. Can't wait for warmer weather so I can start exercising outside again. I do so much better with exercise when I can do it outdoors.
  • Quote: Sum, Sue, and Spunkystar you guys rocked it!

I did not do as great as I hoped, but I think this month helped me refocus. Can't wait for warmer weather so I can start exercising outside again. I do so much better with exercise when I can do it outdoors.
    MARA.. you are doing great... you are sooooooo close to the 230's Shoot you might already be there RIGHT NOW! I too had to recommit as those holidays in Oct, Nov and Dec just did me in as I felt I could go back and still be okay.. NOT... well I added and lost the same weight and no forward movement. It is nice to have a "Fresh" start every year! I know you will fly thru the 230's just like me! I BETCHA!!!
  • Just dropping back in to say hi. A lot of you guys had an amazing first month. Good job to you all.

I just got back from my vacation and I am scared to hop back on the scale. I'm going to wait until Thursday so hopefully the only gain I see is real and any water weight will be gone. I know I gained quite a bit as the pants I took to wear to and from the airport were A LOT tighter coming home. I learned a couple things for sure as the vacation went on. I overate the pain multiple times the first week (damn buffets) but got much better as the vacation went on. I realized I don't need to eat everything that's on my plate, whether I pick it or it's served. I got much better at eating only half the amount of rice given to me. I know I still have a lot of work to do before I leave on my 2+ month trip in May but hopefully I can use this trip as a learning experience. I'm also really glad it's at the beginning of the year so I've got 11 months to make up for it!
  • Hope your vacation was great Changergirl.

I struggle with leaving stuff on my plate. Years of being hardwired to clean your plate. lol
  • You will figure it out Mara! I know you will. I just looked and you were down for January! That is awesome... Really Awesome! February will be even better! Lets do it !
  • Shooting for a 60 lbs loss by 31/12/2014.
    Will be doing monthly updates.

JANUARY:5.5 LBS DOWN!
  • Hi!

I'm brand new to 3FC-- It is great to set a goal for the year, I agree.

I'd like to get down to 140 by New Year's Eve. May not be realistic given that I lost and gained all last year-- BUT, new year, fresh start.

Thanks