January Leslie Sansone Walk At Home

You're on Page 5 of 12
Go to
  • Quote:
    Still feeling weak
    Hope it's not the flu. A lot of that going around.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Quote: Hope it's not the flu. A lot of that going around.
    Nope, I'm okay except I had a really long day. Going to sleep in!
  • Quote:
    Going to sleep in!
    Yeah!
  • 3mi remix.
  • Four miles of the Five Mega Miles!
  • Day off.
  • Did the Remix one this afternoon.
  • Three mile party!
  • Me too, 3mi party.
  • Hello friends. Just checking in. Still hard to type, etc., so please excuse typos. I had my surgery 1/7 and came home from the hospital yesterday. I will not lie, it was the most horrible experience of my life. But it had to be done and I am SO glad the worst (and it was BAD) is behind me. Not sure when I'll be back to aerobic walking, but the doc did say the best thing I can be doing right now is walking. So I plan to start this week with baby walks and increase as I can, just to keep my body moving. I know I'll have some weight gain, but don't plan to do an official weigh in for a week or two. I'll peek in every now and then and promise myself that I'll be back doing LS videos just as soon as I can. Not sure I'll ever be able to do arm weights, , but I'll do what I can.
  • Annie, so glad that your surgery is over. I've thought of you several times and said quick prayers for your recovery! That's great that doctor said best thing is walking! Take is slow and hopefully you will feel better than ever soon!

Three mile party.
  • Our of town till Fri. Not sure if I'll exercise. Sooooo glad to see you, Annie. Praying for you.
  • Quote: Our of town till Fri. .
    Have a good trip!
  • Three mile party. Was so tired when I got up do do it I didn't have the energy to change the DVD. Today is the first night of the college course I teach so my really long day, 4:30am- 11pm. But it's all good!