January Leslie Sansone Walk At Home

You're on Page 11 of 12
Go to
  • Three mile Party!
  • Gettin up at 4:30 Calcounter? Way to go. Don't think I could do that.
  • I'm up to 20 sec on the plank and my back quit hurting. Yeah!
  • Quote: I'm up to 20 sec on the plank and my back quit hurting. Yeah!
    That's good! I am doing my 4:30 wake up! I can't believe I am doing it either.
  • Quote:
    I can't believe I am doing it either.
    ha!
  • 3mi remix. I did a 30 sec plank today.
  • 2mi. walk and kick.
  • Quote: 3mi remix. I did a 30 sec plank today.
    Wow! That's great. I'm at 1:05 but this am I couldn't go as long. As soon as I feel any twinge in my back I stop so today stopped at 50 seconds.
    Just got home from my night class and sleeping in till 5:30, if I dare call that sleeping in. So I will probably do some Leslie after work.
  • Quote:
    So I will probably do some Leslie after work.
    You do that.
  • 3mi remix.
  • Got and email from Leslie's sight with 3 Mile Calorie Blast! DVD and Walk Belt and looked elsewhere for it but on ebay it is up to almost as much as her. Wonder why Collagevideo doesn't have it.
  • Almost ordered it but they want $7.95 shipping.
  • Quote: Got and email from Leslie's sight with 3 Mile Calorie Blast! DVD and Walk Belt and looked elsewhere for it but on ebay it is up to almost as much as her. Wonder why Collagevideo doesn't have it.
    I feel like I read mixed review on the Walk Belt. That was actually one of the first videos I did when I found Leslie on you tube - it was something with the belt. But I haven't ever gotten one yet.

I feel like I am getting a cold so I decided I better not walk today. I was SO tired driving home from school and then when I got here I had more work to do for the college classes I teach. So I am going to get to bed early, and took my vitamin C. But it's early and I can get to bed early so I'll be up at 4:30 to do the Party Walk!
  • Quote:
    I'll be up at 4:30 to do the Party Walk!
    I think I'll try that one again tomorrow, Lord willing.
  • Three Mile Party! Feel fine this am, just needed sleep!
    Also was down a pound which was a nice surprise!