**25lb First Day of Spring Challenge**

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • Okay, while it kind of feels like spring here - except for the 3 or so feet of snow - let's get started on our next challenge!

I thought we could start for January 1st but the first weigh-in listed is for the week of January 5th, which means these numbers may be the same for a lot of people but that's just how the weeks fall.

So - if you want to join in - send me a PM, if you can, with your email address and I'll add you to the spreadsheet and send you the link. It will come from a Yahoo email address.

If you can't PM yet - haven't been on 3FC for 20 days and have 20 posts - you can list your email address here but it's recommended that you use "at" instead of the "@" symbol because you will get spam.

Today is my son's birthday and tomorrow he starts a hockey tournament so I apologize if I'm a little slow responding but I will respond when I can!

Good luck everyone!
    Jo
  • Yay! Cannot wait to start! I PMed my email
  • I am in! Thank you
  • Got it, thanks.
  • i wanna be in! I "Failed" the first one (sorta) Need to redeem myself for me Thanks for doing these!! YAY!
  • I'm in! Sashad2600atyahoo
  • I'm in as well. Thank you
    My email is: Trinique34athotmail.com
  • PMing you now!!
  • I'm in although I hope to be phased off by then. This will give me the motivation to stay OP. I PM'd you earlier! Thanks for doing this!
  • I'm in! PM'd you.
  • Thanks for doing this. I recently joined the forum but have been on IP since July. Looking forward to my first 3FC challenge.

Carol
  • Oops forgot to say I just PM'd you
  • I'm in! Not sure how to private message though!
  • Quote: I'm in! Not sure how to private message though!
    You have to made 20 posts and been a member for at least 20 days. Same as signature rules. I think the first post gives directions if you can't PM
  • I am in!! We leave for Hawaii on March 13th and my goal was to be down 20-30lbs by then so this challenge is perfect for me. Thanks for setting this up.