**25lb First Day of Spring Challenge**

You're on Page 15 of 16
Go to
  • Momster,
    The 25lb increments are motivating, and they keep me accountable. I'd LOVE to join for the next season's WL challenge!
  • Purple Momster, thanks for arranging this again. Please put me on the list.

Thanks.
  • I really liked having a place to post my weigh-ins every week. It was fun, informative and motivating. I would like to be added to the list again. Thank you so much!
  • I didn't quite lose 25 lbs but it was fun doing the challenge and seeing all the numbers! Congrats to everyone who lost!

Thanks so much purplemomster for setting this up!
  • Add me please - if I had been 100% I would have hit my final goal within the spring challenge. Sadly I have been slipping and am still 15 pounds off where I want to be. Put me in the summer challenge, and if all goes to plan (fingers crossed!) I will hit my personal goal and move to P2 before the end of the challenge! Thank you for organizing again
  • Please include me! kathibatverizon.net

Thanks for doing this! I need the motivation to keep going :-)
  • I would like to do this again! I made the challenge for spring and if I can do the 25lb by summer, I'll be almost to my goal...and I was hoping to hit it by summer! Thanks for doing this!
  • Quote: Hi All!

I see some great losses on the sheet - everyone!

We're coming to the end of the challenge with the start of spring on Friday - although you wouldn't know it looking out the window here today <sigh>.

Is there any interest in doing a challenge for summer? Like a 25lb to June 21st? Let me know and I'd be happy to set it up again.

Jo
    Count me in please! Even though I didn't make the Spring challenge I still find it motivating to keep going!
  • Had my final WI today for this challenge.. down 4.4 for a total of 41.8lbs since the beginning of the challenge!!! Talk about feeling great! Grand total to date since starting IP is 103.4.. I'm still chugging along
  • I would love to join the next challenge! janelstpeatbellsouth.net thanks!
  • Forgot to post yesterday but my final weigh in for this challenge put me at a 35 pound loss! I never saw that one coming! Super happy with it! Bring on summer
  • Just signed up and really like challenges. So what do I need to do?
  • Even though I didn't participate in the spring challenge I have lost 26# since restarting on January 27. I weighed in last Friday and saw I was down another 5# for the week so that did put me in at exactly the 25# challenge mark.

So, this time around I would love to join the Summer challenge. Can I still sign up?
  • AnaBanana11

Just click the link in the Summer Challenge thread to request access & wait for the response. It isn't automated so it'll be next time I'm online
  • Quote: AnaBanana11

Just click the link in the previous post to request access & wait for the response. It isn't automated so it'll be next time I'm online
    I'm not seeing a link in the previous post. My brain is in a funk today, I'm sorry. But anyway, here's my email milincianiatgmail.com