Daily check in: were you under your calories today??

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • NewKate, the way I lost was always a long period (felt long at the time but was really about a week) of the same then I would drop a couple. Then back up a pound, then back down 2. It's like my body was just ensuring I was really going to stick with it.

Abbyin, nothing wrong with figuring out what you need to do! Getting our heads on straight is 95% of being successful.

Still figuring out my maintenance calories. I feel great now and people are saying, you aren't going to lose anymore are you? And I say no, just maintaining. It's nice I guess but I prefer to just be invisible without the comments. I'm still an 8/10 which is the lowest I've ever been! I won't go less than that!

I got a dress for a wedding yesterday that I'm going to in June and it's a 10! Here is a picture. I cut my head off in the picture since I'm a teacher and don't want my hs kids to find it. By the way, I didn't lose for the wedding, I just found out recently I was invited. So that's my after picture! It seems like my iPad didn't sync the before pictures when I upgraded, so got to look for one!

• Just a quick check in. Trying to get back on track after the weekend. Not weighing in until wednesday.

You look awesome, calcounter!!!
  • Mornin' all!

Almost 1200 cals yesterday. 1080 for the week. I just got bummed when I realized that I've been plotting my daily weigh-ins since Feb 20--I had good weight-loss momentum at end of Feb, but things have Really stalled in March. Ugh.
  • So I was 176.8 on the dot for three consecutive days, dropped to 176.0 where I've been (on the dot!) for three days... So if I'm making a pattern I should have a loss tomorrow!
    It's so strange how exact it has been staying for wee periods of time.
    calcounter I'm glad I'm not the only one! (Looking fantastic in that pic too!)
    seemyfeet I have a graph showing my daily weight, I do find it sad sometimes when I see how slow my loss is at the moment but I just try to remember how far I've come and you should do the same!

Anyone got any exciting weekend plans?
    Have a good day all :-)
  • Wow, I clicked reply and the ad at the top was for 2 Filet O'Fish sandwiches from McDonald's. Bleh. The ads are getting so intrusive (not just here but everywhere!) I sent my mom a picture of me in that dress to show her what I got for the wedding and she said that the next day on Words with Friends an Ad from Macy's came up with that Dress in it! I didn't even tell her where I bought it! So the ads are looking at pictures as well as what we say? I probably mentioned something about eating Fish on Friday for Lent and that's why I'm getting the Filet-o-Fish ad?
    Anyway, sorry for the rant!

My weight is still maintaining - 3 weeks now, I think. I ate more calories today still trying to figure out maintenance.
  • 1033 yesterday & around 1000 cals a day for the week so far.
    Gearing up to zig zag tomorrow and sunday as usual.
    Down just over 1lb, I'll take it. It's starting to come off slowly now. You'd think that would motivate me to exercise...

SeeMyFeet - I hope you see results soon!
    CalCounter1003 - congrats on maintaining I always get the worst ads on my browser as well.
    Newkate - Woohoo! 170's! I hope that's me soon
  • So the pattern sticks! After 3 days on the dot the same weight, I was down 1.2lbs this morning to 174.8.. No idea what I'm body is up to.. But I ain't complaining!! So that'll probably be me for 3 more days lol.
    Getting my exercise in this week, and tomorrow I have frisbee training for three hours tomorrow, but tomorrow night might end up being pizza night!
    Bf away for the weekend - time to catch up on home housework and cleaning!!

calcounter I totally agree - ads are such a pain.
    Paisley I've really struggled to get back into exercise but the weight has started falling off even when I'm working out just twice a week.. You can do it!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!
  • Around 1250 calories all week. I also dropped 2 lbs this week after being stuck for a month. I think maybe I was eating too few calories because I upped them the last few week by 150 and now I seem to be losing again. Weight loss is a fickle thing Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Ooops . . . This thread has passed the magic limit of 500 posts.

Could some kind soul start the new thread?
  • Ok, Bill, whatever you say (can't resist those big blue eyes!)

Here's a link to the next thread:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calo...ml#post4968136