Getting out of the 160's - all ages/diets

You're on Page 10 of 35
Go to
  • Quote: I am at 160.8 today, but I feel great, so I just have to focus on that. Another run in the morning for me!
    TrayTeam? Are you still with us - or are you already in that glorious 150's thread?

Soooo close, not even one measly pound!
    So you are leaving us any day now

Arwen Congrats!
  • Quote: I have an NSV ... my son made cupcakes yesterday and I got the bowl afterwards (yes I'm a big kid) but I have not had one cupcake, isn't that great
    YAY! Good job!
    But, um, you mean... that's even possible? Having freshly baked cupcakes right in front of you and not take any? Isn't that against the laws of physics or nature or something?
    Seriously, that's an awesome NSV! Precisely because cupcakes (and brownies and muffins and... ) are sooo hard to resist.

By the way, how is the military diet coming along? It sounds... military
    At the moment, though, I'm kinda tempted to try it. I'm a bit scared I hit another plateau, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to mix things up? Just a little, for a little while? I don't know...
  • Quote: Omg...just weighed myself and I am 172!!!! criesss!

Tomorrow, new day, new game plan! fingers crossed it's water weight from salt. I know I couldn't have eaten 3500+ extra cals =( ugh, what a rollercoaster. Sorry for the late night ramblings!! Hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm off to bed!
    *Hugs*
    Okay, now that sucks. Royally.
    Fingers crossed that it's just water weight.
    Ramble away, though. I mean, where else if not here, hm?

How was your trip in general, though? Did you bring back any other, more pleasant souvenirs?
    I hope you had fun!
  • Quote: *Hugs*
    Okay, now that sucks. Royally.
    Fingers crossed that it's just water weight.
    Ramble away, though. I mean, where else if not here, hm?

How was your trip in general, though? Did you bring back any other, more pleasant souvenirs?
    I hope you had fun!
    My trip went well! No souvenirs since they always end up collecting dust on my shelf lol, but good trip besides the food and dieting!!

Weighed in today at 170, devastated, but MUCH better than 172, I'm hoping it goes down more tomorrow, going back to clean eating today =) I refuse to change my ticker or go back to the 170s thread
  • Still here! Still at 160.4!

Granted, I had a few french fries last night, so I have a feeling I'm full of sodium. But I can continue this 160s party with everyone!
  • Quote: Still here! Still at 160.4!

Granted, I had a few french fries last night, so I have a feeling I'm full of sodium. But I can continue this 160s party with everyone!
    You're soo close!!! What's your current diet plan if you don't mind me asking? I'm sure some of that weight is water retention, anything fried +potato always leaves me with a higher weight!!

So excited for you!!! I can't wait to be out of the 160s, even though I'm technically at 170 today, UGH.
  • whew you all have been busy ...

hhm, car rides are the worse especially if you have to drive. It's just easy to stick your hand in a bag and eat and not worry about what drops (or is that just me ) Your up is just water. Just get your water in to get it out I'm always rambling, ramble away

Arwen, on seeing 159 oh my goodness I can't wait Which diet are you using? How often do you exercise? I need some help here

JenteIsving I think it is because I already had my fix with the cake batter which I love. I will actually open a box of cake mix and pour a cup out a measured cup and add water if I want something really sweet. SAD I know. I didn't even finish the day our OP. My daughter came over and said she and her husband were going to iHop when he got off and I went. I had 3 regular pancakes with regular syrup. I think I was up 1.6lbs the next morning, smh. I may try it again without the toast and crackers. I am giving them up again (no pasta unless it is Shirataki, no rice, no bread, no junk) I hope to follow through with no mishaps. I want to be where Arwen is

TrayTeam, the French fry monster gets you too Glad you're still here with us but want you to get to the next decade also

I am at 166.8 today ... I have ate off plan for so many days it's just plain crazy today is my first OP day. I did have a half of cup of grits over my eggs for breakfast. Not OP but not a lot and not bad bad for me. I'm gonna post my meals again

B ~ 1.5 eggs, w/ cheese, turkey ham, .5 cup grits
    L ~ tuna w/miracle whip, relish, taco meat, salsa over sharp cheddar
    D ~ ?

03/11 ~
    03/12 ~
    03/13 ~
    03/14 ~
    03/15 ~
    03/16 ~
    03/17 ~

TOTAL =
  • 03/11 ~ 166.8
    03/12 ~ 165.2 (-1.6)
    03/13 ~
    03/14 ~
    03/15 ~
    03/16 ~
    03/17 ~

TOTAL =

Had a good OP day yesterday so I'm happy. Hope you all had a good day also and will have an even better day today
  • You were right love2b150!!!! Btw nice loss!!!

I think today I was 168.5!!! I really need a digital scale, it's so hard to read the little ticks on my scale!! Any recommendations?

I worked out really hard yesterday, it felt amazing!! I don't want to overdo and burn out though by doing it continuously.

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • hhm I just went to Walmart and stepped on a bunch of scales that was four years ago. It tells the BMI and gives you a history of the last 10 weigh ins if you save them. When I got this scale I weighed 202lbs. It's a Health O Meter and up to four can record their weight.
  • Knock knock here!
    New gurl on the 160's block!! I'm on cloud 9 . My weight is starting with 16!!!Hurray hurray hurray!
    I weighed in at 169.0 this morning.
    160's BRING IT ON!
  • I've been at 169ish for a month now. Once my medical thing is cleared up I hope to start sliding down to 160. In the mean time I'll hang out here and try not to go up to the 170s again.
  • Thanks love2b150!! I will have to check some out, my weight said 168-169 today again, so I'm going to say I'm 168.5. I've been feeling thinner lately, but the numbers just aren't showing up on the scale I also want a new scale though, reading between ticks is annoying, and when I sway to the side it moves lol

Yeah thirty!!! Welcome!!!

Postwedding- I hope you're feeling better! The 170s were like that for me, it took me forever to get out of there.
  • 03/11 ~ 166.8
    03/12 ~ 165.2 (-1.6)
    03/13 ~ 164.8 (-0.4)
    03/14 ~
    03/15 ~
    03/16 ~
    03/17 ~

TOTAL =

thirty4thirty I am so happy for you , I remember the first time I saw the 16 I actually rubbed my eyes after blinking them a few times. But I am a multiple weigher when I get up on time I have to see the number a few times

Postwedding I think the 160's are just as difficult as the 170's, I managed to get to where I am only by cutting out everything that I love. Hope things get better soon.

hhm, put the scale on another hard surface and see how it registers. I had to do that in our other house. I use to weigh with it against the wall but the numbers would constantly change so I moved it. No issues. I even have a place here that I place it. I can't wait for you to get a digital scale though

I am down .4 to 164.8 which was my low on March 8th so goal is to get below that this week need to keep my carbs low today
  • Thanks love2b150!! I'm totally going to step on all the scales at walmart haha. The thing is I've trying to weigh myself in the same spot everyday, around the same time, just to be consistent. I might try moving it around to see though! I want to see more of a loss!!!

Btw, how low do you keep your carbs? and I'm on MFP! I remember you asked me and I forgot to tell you, my username is hhm6 on there =) I keep my carbs under 100g (not purposely) I just checked my mfp and it's been consistently low since i've starting eating more veggies.