Goal 299 to 135 :D

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • Thank you, Kiss Kiss!!!
  • congratulations, am really inspired.
  • Amazing transformation I hope I can post these kind of goal pics! Congrats
  • I needed this today thank you for sharing
  • This is such an accomplishment!!! A big congratulations to you!!!
  • I loved your pictures and music choice...I'm going to watch that when I need a kick start to workout!
  • Quote: I loved your pictures and music choice...I'm going to watch that when I need a kick start to workout!
    Thanks! I love that song, it always gets me pumped when I workout. My hubby wanted me to do that Sexy and I know It song...lmfao, I think? But, I was like No WAY, Katy Perry song is way more motivational! Good luck!
  • Thank you for your inspiration, and also sharing that it is still a struggle once you get to goal. That is a whole other battle. But you are awesome and inspiring!
  • you look AMAZING!!!! congrats!!! :c arrot:
  • WOW fantastic effort, congratulations on all the hard work! Thanks for sharing the travel story, what would you say are your top 3 tips??

I found that focusing on what I'm 'adding' to my life rather than what I want to take out made things much easier. Instead of focusing on removing soda or chocolate, I focused on what sort of nice tasting yet healthy options I could add which would leave less or no room for the naughty stuff. Personally I love drinking home made ice-tea flavoured with lemon or a little honey. There's actually a really nice weight loss tea with ginger/cinnamon flavours from Nude Tea Australia which helps keep me regular. I have my own kombucha brewing at home which I'd highly recommend drinking daily. You can get a starter pack online really cheap or may even find someone in your local area who is giving them away as they multiply.

Always up for hearing things that have worked for others so please share
  • All I can say is wow! You look amazing! This has been so encouraging. I also weigh in the 290s and this gives me so much hope. Thank you!
  • Wow! That is an amazing transformation. Good for you!
  • KissKiss, your weight loss is amazing, simply incredible, but the thing that impresses me most is that you not only took it off, you kept it off! You first posted that you made goal in December of 2013 and here it is June of 2015 and you are going strong! You are one of the TRUE success stories! Thank you for inspiring us and showing us that it can be done!
  • wow well done hun, you look fab xxx
  • You look fantastic! Congrats